Long Time Collector, New to the board.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zalahmar

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Greetings Sideshow Freaks!

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Zaid, I'm 36 years old and I live with my Wonderful wife and son in sunny Southern California. I am a Computer Server Engineer by day, Video Game, Movie and Collectibles affectionado by Night. I am also a Digital Artist and Photographer so as you can see my interests are wide and varied.

I started collecting action figures back when McFarlane introduced the Movie Maniacs series and I still have my collection from that day stored away. I then moved on to 1/6 scale figures from Sideshow and I have a good sized collection of Universal Monsters, Monty Python and other film and TV franchises which I only recently was able to find room to actually open up and display, they've been stored away for over 10 years in some instances!

I just recently got into Hot Toys and I am spending an unhealthy amount of money on acquiring some key pieces to my collection, but that's the price of getting in the game late I suppose. I additionally have on hand and preordered some Premium Format figures for some of my favorite characters, though I don't anticipate to grow this collection beyond 10 to 12 statues due to space constraints.

As mentioned above, I just recently was able to start taking out my 1/6 collectible and start displaying them. I hope to start sharing some of my collection displays with the community soon once work and other commitments settle down a bit.

I look forwards to making new friends and acquaintances on this board and thank you for having me.

Regards,

Zaid

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Zaid! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Spending an unhealthy amount of money on this hobby is just natural, Zaid! :lol

I do it all the time! :panic:

Back