Anybody in the EU got Hulk vs Spidey diorama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogueboy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've ordered the exclusive, and about a 10 days ago I received the mail about the CC payment.
But nothing else so far.....anybody else in the EU?
And I was wondering, since there were quite some returns due to defects, if that could cause the delay? That the customers withe the returns get come first?

Just curious, because I haven't got much patience anymore with this stunning piece :eek: ...

nothing for me too, think it's due to defect as my leia PF is on the road and they are spaced about two day for each notice...
:monkey2

:monkey2 Perhaps all guy from EU warehouse are in holidays and they engage just only one guy to do all things :lol
Hope sideshow will told us why this is so long :monkey3 :monkey3

Yeh, it's strange, 'cause my CC hasn't been charged either....very strange.

Same thing my CC hasn't been charged for diorama hulk but I have been charged for my Leia PF.
Perhaps they forgot hulk/spidey in china for Eu customers :lol :lol :lol .
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 Want my hulk/spidey :monkey5

Think there is a problem as I not see the diorama in the shipping statue for the EU warehouse, so think we will wait a long time if there is problem with defective part :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 .
Can somebody from sideshow told us if we will wait and why ......:monkey2 :monkey2

Yes!!!
Just received my shipping notice!!! I'm one happy fellow now.....

One problem now: I've got to clear away some other stuff to make place for this baby ;).....

the Doctor said:
got my tracking number so ill get it monday morning.at last...:cool:

Perhaps it is tracking number for leia PF :lol . I received traking number for my leia and think hulk/spidey tracking will coming soon I hope.:rolleyes:

ive only got to things coming,hulk vs and kit fisto and have 2 tracking numbers.even though they are shipping at the same time im still charged
seperate shipping charges.combined shipment might have saved me a few
francs but alas no.
hulk will definately be here monday or i'll at my hat.:D

the Doctor said:
ive only got to things coming,hulk vs and kit fisto and have 2 tracking numbers.even though they are shipping at the same time im still charged
seperate shipping charges.combined shipment might have saved me a few
francs but alas no.
hulk will definately be here monday or i'll at my hat.:D

better get the sauce for your hat if you libve in UK as it's a bank holiday Monday which means no deliveries

pitchin said:
better get the sauce for your hat if you libve in UK as it's a bank holiday Monday which means no deliveries

:lol ...doh...forgot about that..unfortunately i dont where hats.
but if someone sends me one....yum yum...:monkey2

you're lucky if monday you will have your hulk dio, if it's true so we will have this dio soon .:monkey5

akamonrg said:
me too :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :D :chew :chew hope to have hulk dio before end of the week :monkey3 :rolleyes:
Also the GREY hulk? I thought pitchin was the only one in the EU ;).

green exclusive just arrived #457 of 500...:cool:
i opened them straight away and its perfect:D
what can i say apart from woooooooooooooow!!!!!!!
im so happy i chose the green:monkey3 the contrast of green and purple
with white ripped shirt stand out so much better then grey i think
and also spidey red/blue makes it a eye catching with green,not to mention
the sculpts and poses.hulk is massive and spidey eligant.i think $299
for this magic creation is amazing value.you get alot of woow for your money,the exclusive light function is definately worth have.the red light
comes on for a while and fades out until you turn it off and its a very strong light.should look good in the dark.
i love it.it a worthy addition to my other exclusives.
10/10 to sideshow and gore group:rock :bow we are not worthy

Back