What's your Star Wars canon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What truth do you cling to?

• Movies only

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Original trilogy only

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • Movies + Clone Wars

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Original trilogy + Clone Wars

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Movies, Clone Wars + all EU

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Movies, Clone Wars + selected EU

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • Original trilogy, Clone Wars + all EU

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Original trilogy, Clone Wars + selected EU

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been a few years since I last posted a poll like this. Just wondering members' attitudes toward the Expanded Universe (EU) and prequel trilogy.

For the record, I voted "All movies + selected EU"

Chose 'Movies, Clone Wars + selected EU'

but it's really 'Movies + selected Clone Wars + selected EU'

I'm not really buying the return of Darth Maul :D

I really like some of the EU stuff, in particular the TZ sequel books.

I'd have to go movie's only though. Only because the EU continually re-invents itself.

I went movies only. And more specifically, the live action movies, as you could count the CW movie if you just say "movie".

Personally, I've tried to watch the CW series and aside from the '04 stuff, I just can't stand it. As for EU, I've also tried to get into and very little really sticks for me aside from the '90s books. Once the PT took over and everyone was trying to write SW stuff, I think something got lost.

Did anyone consider choosing 4,7, or 8 just to **** with peoples heads?

Had to go selected eu coz I tend to edit it in my head and I too dislike the clone wars cartoon continunity as basically it contradicts not only other sources but also the films.

Looks great some great new characters but just poor overall.

Original Trilogy and some EU (Shadows of the Empire, Thrawn Trilogy etc.) are the ones that feel like SW for me.

Still I watch/read everything including PT, CW and other EU, but those are just like some kind of extras, like a parallel universe.

My 'bible' if you will.. is the OT - but I do enjoy the PT, & some aspects of EU.

Not a fan of the CG-CW show - except for when Hasbro make OT character figures that pop up in the series.

The EU is a big deal for me, due to computer games/comics etc alongside the films when I was younger, but it was all EU spawned from the OT era. Don't mind PT existing but I'm not bothered as it doesn't have the same draw to me, so I end up liking OT + OT EU + Kotor stuff. Not encountered Legacy yet.

Back