The Ultimate SS Marvel question....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
OK...we've seen the polls now decision time.

If sideshow were to make ONLY ONE piece of your choice (PF, comiquette or Vs diorama), what would it be, describe your ideas for how it would look & why did you choose this piece.

Jean Grey as the Dark Phoenix, simply because the fact that she is awesome, beautiful, and I'm a sucker for redheads, even to the point that I married one.

Seriously though, I think she would be great as a comiquette with her somehow levitating over the base with her arms extended outward into the sky, with the Phoenix displayed as a backdrop in some way.

Mine would be a diorama and it would be Thor vs. Loki.....

If it were a completely original design, I would have to say, have Thor charging in or coming down from top towards Loki who would be hiding something behind his back, be it a sword, axe, what have...... The base would be a mesh landscapes of asgard....... however I have said several times, the dio should look like the cover of LOKI #3....

I know its gonna happen, and I count the days til it does..

This is one the longest and most humanized VS out there. Loki is the adopted jealous brother of Thor, Odin's primary choice to succeed him...

PF Thing with optional trenchcoat and fedora (classic style of course).

Or, a PF Abomination to face off against Hulk. :)

The one moment that stands out for me, that I would like to have in a 1/4 scale statue is from Wolverine #75................where wolverine and Jubilee are sitting abainst a tree next to a pond. He pops his bone claws on his right hand, looking through them at Jubilee, explaining that he never knew they were bone and cannot remember having them prior to the adamantium bonding process.

Azog said:
Mine would be a diorama and it would be Thor vs. Loki.....

If it were a completely original design, I would have to say, have Thor charging in or coming down from top towards Loki who would be hiding something behind his back, be it a sword, axe, what have...... The base would be a mesh landscapes of asgard....... however I have said several times, the dio should look like the cover of LOKI #3....

I know its gonna happen, and I count the days til it does..

This is one the longest and most humanized VS out there. Loki is the adopted jealous brother of Thor, Odin's primary choice to succeed him...

Gotta say this is a good idea also............

Well, for me it would be a diorama or a PF, hard to choice, I couldn't pick one.
DD vs Kingpin would be great, Silver Surfer vs Thanos, Iron man vs a bottle of Wodka (oeps, sorry :D ).....to name a few.

PF Thor depicted with that viking look just like Andy's Thor sculpt.

or a Wolverine maquette Sam Keith style!

Well the one I really wanted is about to get made...PF HULK !!!! heres myfellow-up choices: PF Sabretooth, PF Thor,and PF Classic Thing..

+ I dream of the day Sideshow will produce 12'' marvel figures...

rogueboy said:
Well, the bust alreadys exists, is is awesome IMO.
yeah man. its cool. just dont do busts myself.
I need a 1/5 or 1/4 FS! :rock

Hello,
My dream piece is the X-men team diorama(1/7scale) with costume from the 90;s cartoon. Included in the dio would be professor, wolverine, cyclops, gambit, jean, storm, rogue, beast. As a feature I want strom to have lighting electricity, red light for cyclops and glowing cards for gambit. :monkey5
to alveiate size and allow faster development the dio should be sold as 2 halfs 4 characters in each.
Anyways i can only dream but you gotta admit that this piece would rank as one of the best if it came to fruitation

The Hulk PF has been made to perfection.. That would have been my choice..

With that said.. We need a dynamic new 1/4 scale Comiquette Spidey w/ the exclusive being the black uni..

The mascot for marvel Needs to be represented properly...

Just one choice was tough... I'd like to mention a char that has not been done, but Spidey NEEDS to be done correctly..

Last edited:
PF Captain America for me. I choose this pretty much because he, like Ironman and Spidey can be displayed alone, and I really don't have room or space to hall all 4 Fantastic 4 members in PF, and certainly not my favorite X-Men...so Cap it is.

Dr. Strange PF! Standing or hovering over a pentagram drawn on his wooden floor and looking down at some villain and making the hex sign at him.

Back