Medicom MAFEX - The Amazing Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you seen anywhere how much they will cost? I can't find anything about that. The Spiderman and batman look VERY good...SO much better than Matty's movie masters or Hasblo's 6"inchers...man if they did 6" scale AVENGERS I'd buy em all!!!

Haha... Avengers would be great I think.

As far as price goes, I do not know anything yet. I know that play arts are generally priced at about $50-$60, and they are 10". So I can only assume these figures can be between $30-$40 since they seem like a 6" version of the play arts. However, Medicom item's are usually over priced. Im curious to see what the price will be though.

Haha... Avengers would be great I think.

As far as price goes, I do not know anything yet. I know that play arts are generally priced at about $50-$60, and they are 10". So I can only assume these figures can be between $30-$40 since they seem like a 6" version of the play arts. However, Medicom item's are usually over priced. Im curious to see what the price will be though.

I'm actually kinda scared to see the price!! They look SO good and I want them...but you're right...medi-stuff is overpriced...they're probably gonna be like 50 smackers each...and I'm gonna be sad....:monkey2

I'm actually kinda scared to see the price!! They look SO good and I want them...but you're right...medi-stuff is overpriced...they're probably gonna be like 50 smackers each...and I'm gonna be sad....:monkey2

Well, Medicom is overpriced. But on BBTS the RAH Hush Batman/Joker are only $164.99 which is not that bad compared to Hot Toys or even compared to there other 1:6 stuff. And, as stated in the Batman thread, Medicom are just "testing the water" with these item's so hopefully they will have a low price tag, even if the price is only low to start off.

Well, Medicom is overpriced. But on BBTS the RAH Hush Batman/Joker are only $164.99 which is not that bad compared to Hot Toys or even compared to there other 1:6 stuff. And, as stated in the Batman thread, Medicom are just "testing the water" with these item's so hopefully they will have a low price tag, even if the price is only low to start off.

True. I hope you are right and that they are between $30 and $40 bucks each...I could live with that...can't wait till BBTS puts em up for PO :impatient:

I'll pay up to $50 for that. It looks insane. Crappy sculpting but at least we get AMAZING articulation (swidt?)

Yeah, it looks great. The eye's look tremendous I must admit. I just hope that it will be in or around $30. After all, it is only 6" tall. I wonder what accessories it will come with, if any. :cuckoo:

Yeah, good point minivader. But it should be listed at a lower price, I feel, than the batman due to what is included with the Batman as appose to what is included with spidey.
But the spidey is a much better figure than Bats, I think. He looks awesome. The eyes are great and like you already stated, great articulation.

It is $36 on one website and $51 on another so I don't know what the likes of BBTS or AlterEgoComics.com might charge.

This here seals the deal for me:

MAFEX-Spiderman-06_1348206867.jpg

Brilliant poseability, brilliant details, not so awesomely priced and not all bothered that it's a 6" figure. The batman one looks fugly though.

Back