Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 [PAINT] Custom Wolverine Bone Claws by Robbiethepainter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's a batch of these guys I have, Wolverine Bone Claws by Robbiethepainter.

IMG_2121_zps1b73ef22.jpg

IMG_2122_zps0842bfbd.jpg

IMG_2123_zps094abe73.jpg

IMG_2124_zpsce5b12b1.jpg

IMG_2125_zps0b5c7c3d.jpg

IMG_2127_zpsba3153e3.jpg

IMG_2128_zps428c3274.jpg

Ski

IMG_2130_zpsaf0d3a69.jpg

IMG_2131_zps785b67fd.jpg

IMG_2132_zpsfe729a9e.jpg

IMG_2133_zpsa3ca12ed.jpg

IMG_2134_zps6a0d9c2c.jpg

IMG_2135_zpsfcbe9bcb.jpg

*disclaimer* please do not PM me about painting these thinking that's only like a $15-$30 job, I hate saying "no" to people but please respect my time and work on these, it does take me quite a bit of time to get details even on the tiniest items. I don't want to be the bad guy but at the same time it saves answering PM's and wasting everyone's time.

Thanks,

Ski

Last edited:
Those Bone claws look amazing, If I had a Wolverine figure they would be a must buy, well done on a great sculpt and paint job.

:goodpost::exactly:

Hope you guys (Robbie and Ski) no I was just poking fun at Ski's little disclaimer :wink1: both you guys did great, Ski with paint and Robbie with the sculpting.

I'm curious Robbie, what did you use to sculpt these? Clay or epoxy putty or something else??

The fists are from HT's Wolverine figure. The claws, I carved one then cast it multiples. Originally I was selling just them because I had not figured out how to mold the fist and claws together without losing the peg attachment. Once I got that worked out, I just made set and made a mold of them.

Those Bone claws look amazing, If I had a Wolverine figure they would be a must buy, well done on a great sculpt and paint job.

:goodpost::exactly:

Hope you guys (Robbie and Ski) no I was just poking fun at Ski's little disclaimer :wink1: both you guys did great, Ski with paint and Robbie with the sculpting.

I'm curious Robbie, what did you use to sculpt these? Clay or epoxy putty or something else??

That looks really good!

Thanks again my friends!

Ski :wave

The fists are from HT's Wolverine figure. The claws, I carved one then cast it multiples. Originally I was selling just them because I had not figured out how to mold the fist and claws together without losing the peg attachment. Once I got that worked out, I just made set and made a mold of them.

Rob did an amazing job on these btw, extremely nice!

Ski

Rob did an amazing job on these btw, extremely nice!

Ski

Yeah... Rob ROCKED these! Totally righted a Hot Toys wrong. There is absolutely no reason that figure shouldn't have come with a set in the first place.

wolvie20_zps81552422.jpg

Sallah

Back