Star Wars anime/animation movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap:clap:clap wow that was really entertaining. this would really be a contender to clone wars should he decide to pursue this project. yup reminds me of macross. thought i'd see a glimpse of the sith lord..

Amazing...nice find...Lucas as always been a fan of japanese anime, lets hope something like this does get greenlight. The visuals and detail were stunning!!!

I think I watched this ten time yesterday. The retro anime look is amazing. It's not CG in your face. Hand drawn animation rules. There's a lot of love that went into this. I want to see more.

I need more even if it's just the end of the battle but more just give me more :gah: pure epicness. All I know is the guy that did the anime didn't do the audio someone on the tube asked him if he could do it and he said yes.

Yeah this cartoon is really well done. I saw the video several days ago minus the audio and it blew me away. This would make a fantastic anime show. LFL needs to hire this guy to make a show. Even like 15 minute shorts or something on Cartoon Network Toonami or something. He'd make a LOT of money.

First kudos to the creator of this video amazing :clap

Second being on the position of watching the original Macross/Robotech this brought good memories from my early days in this hobby. Completely took me back to those years and since it is SW the nostalgia was even sweeter. This is mind blowing I repeat the sentiment of many here; this has the potential to be a diamond in the rough.

Especially if they focus more on the Imperial’s point of view instead of the Rebels. Nothing wrong with the “good” guys, but it will add a whole different dimension to see how the “bad” guys see themselves under Imperial life.

When I first saw this I thought it was cool.
Then I kept watching it and there are a few things that are just off putting to me.
1.The typical "over the top blonde" villain
2. The Tie Fighters in the movies blow up when they skim near asteroids,the ones in this clip don't.
3. The way they do the whole "anime licking the lips" thing. Yeesh!
4.The stupid music dubbed with it.
5. When did the Empire get that good at shooting?
Other than that it's still cool.

For those who like this series I would kindly recommend to search youtube for the I.M.P.S. The Relentless since some scenes here were clearly inspired by them too:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdSpHwbWVTY&feature=related]Chapter 1[/ame] & [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DuPhaUhGrc&feature=plcp]Chapter 2[/ame]

Back