Batman Black/White Bolland Joker review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got two reviews tonight - my look at the latest Batman Black and White statue based on Brian Bolland's artwork...the Joker! And a great guest review from Arinjoy Mitra, who looks at the Store Toys sixth scale Mike Tyson who isn't really Mike Tyson. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Good review, but a little surprised. I found Joker's facial likeness on this statue to Bolland's artwork to be lacking. It's the only reason I don't want to own it, and I have quite a few! I think I need to pull that issue out again. It's been awhile, Michael! Thansk for the review. Liked hearing the paint was nice.

Good review, but a little surprised. I found Joker's facial likeness on this statue to Bolland's artwork to be lacking. It's the only reason I don't want to own it, and I have quite a few! I think I need to pull that issue out again. It's been awhile, Michael! Thansk for the review. Liked hearing the paint was nice.

Agreed. Not fond of the face sculpt at all. It's just off IMO.

It's way off, totally lacking the sharp features and elegance of Bolland's Joker. The B&W Bolland Batman is spot-on, and this is nowhere as close.

Back