Neca freddy series three......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Shrek

Super Freak
Reaction score
I could not find a NECA freddy thread so sorry guys.....

Anyways I picked up Series 3 "Dream Child" Freddy yesterday. My only other Freddy is from "Freddy's Revenge". Past on all the rest since after I saw them in person I decided I did not need them. IMO "Part 2" Freddy is still the best as it captures the "essence" of Freddy. Dream Child is different from all the rest as it used skin colour plastic. Not interest in taking the out of packaging. Anyways here are a very picts.....
IMG2162.jpg

IMG2164.jpg

IMG2165.jpg

IMG2168.jpg

They look good, I'm liking the new plastic used.

I have the newest ones and will be opening them up in the near future to do a showcase on my website.

Thanks for posting some pics.

No open Neca figures? Boooo

My main focus is Hot Toys . I don't like the clutter of little 7 inch figures displayed. I love the lost Predators, Gremlins etc lines but I don't need each and everyone displayed. There is just too many. But I do want to own them.

That's just the way I roll now. I have learned from experience going back to the Movie Maniac days.....

Picked up Dream Child Freddy as well. Very bright and clean but a good figure nonetheless. Not liking the extra sculpt, something seems off. Agreed with Freddy 2, part 1 is pretty good as well. My only gripe with these is the reuse of the lower half of the bodies. The pose looks good with a couple, but not so well with the others.

My main focus is Hot Toys . I don't like the clutter of little 7 inch figures displayed. I love the lost Predators, Gremlins etc lines but I don't need each and everyone displayed. There is just too many. But I do want to own them.

That's just the way I roll now. I have learned from experience going back to the Movie Maniac days.....

No, I hear ya man. 7inchers do make a clutter and if not displayed right can look tacky. Im still trying to figure out how to display my 7 inch Hasbro IronMan ( which I love) and my Hasbro Star Wars figs without encountering the aforementioned problems. I just wanted to see your Freddie's out of the pack. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Did anyone get the Con Freddy 5? The movie sucked and the kill was weak but I think the figure looks interesting. I'd like to see how he turned out.

Can anyone suggest a site that has the Neca L4D Smoker, Series 3 NOES, and the Part 3 Jasons (reg and battle damaged)? I'd like to get them all together and save on some shipping.

Pictures of NECA's new skin tone plastic and paint do not do them justice. The new rocky and Freddy figures have to be seen in person.

Pictures of NECA's new skin tone plastic and paint do not do them justice. The new rocky and Freddy figures have to be seen in person.

Isn't the Dream Child Freddy with the weird hand and foot cast in that? Saw them at TRU and while the sculpt is pretty damn good, the paints still kill it. :lol

TDC Freddy is a good figure, i passed on Dream Warriors V2 Freddy since i felt the sculpts were meh..reused i think from the previous DW figure but, i may still pick it up.

fm2t6c.jpg

16k19gm.jpg

1zci93l.jpg

Is Neca going to release further Freddy figures? I would be glad about a rerelease of the New Nightmare Freddy, and a new 18'' Freddy would be great as well.

where the hell is that Freddy Part 3 Marionette we saw at last years toy fair? It seems everything else shown at last years show has been releases except that piece...what gives?

Back