Pinback's Predators, group shots and updates post #25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt. Pinback

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Finally motivated my festering lazy behind and picked up a camera to take these really bad pictures of my Hot Toys Predators (I'll add the aliens and other stuff once I've gotten over the trauma of this!!!!)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

At least it's made me realise I really have to take these guys out and dust them and the shelves at some point, so that may result in a group shot?!?!

Cheers, Pinback :peace

Last edited:
Re: Pinback's Predators

Cool Pred collection! I like the Berserker vs. Classic battle pose you got going on there! :rock :rock :rock

Cheers, Bud, it took nearly an hour to get them to pose like that and stay upright!!! (Never again, I tell you never!!!)

:thud: amazing!, thanks for sharing bud :hi5:

Hey thanks to all the guys who keep the HT Pred flame alight, I've had these guys years and thought I was one of the last people on the planet to still be into them. :peace

Cheers, Bud, it took nearly an hour to get them to pose like that and stay upright!!! (Never again, I tell you never!!!)

:lol It can be quite tricky getting the right pose, isn't it?
I usually find a good pose, only to keep making minor adjustments (head tilt 1 millimeter to the right, arm just a quarter of an inch lower, stuff like that) for like 2 days or so, before finally thinking the pose is right.

I then leave it like that for quite a while, only to get bored with a pose eventually and the process starts all over! :lol

:lol It can be quite tricky getting the right pose, isn't it?
I usually find a good pose, only to keep making minor adjustments (head tilt 1 millimeter to the right, arm just a quarter of an inch lower, stuff like that) for like 2 days or so, before finally thinking the pose is right.

I then leave it like that for quite a while, only to get bored with a pose eventually and the process starts all over! :lol

Ohhhh yes!!! And then there's the other scenario... fiddling, futzing, posing, tweaking...perfect pose....two weeks later BAM! Did he fall or was he pushed :lol

Hey thanks to all the guys who keep the HT Pred flame alight, I've had these guys years and thought I was one of the last people on the planet to still be into them. :peace

their is a lot of people like us bud :peace, those old preds have a charm of their own, and the flame lights up in my heart every time i look at them :)

Cheers guys. I'm probably gonna take 'em all out for a dusting in the next few days, so I'll try to get a group shot and some from different angles. :peace

Last edited:
Back