• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb 1/6 scale sideshow clone bodysuit/asajj ventress hs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeiigghhtt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm curious if anyone has any of the cloth Sideshow Clone bodysuits(WITH THE SEPARATE COLLAR PIECE) they'd be willing to part with at a decent price?

Also, I'm looking for a Sideshow Asajj Ventress Head Sculpt. It doesn't matter which one as I'm planning on repainting it.

If anyone has either or both of these please PM me!

Thanks so much!

:wave

HEAD SCULPT FOUND! Though I would take another, I am still in need of 1 or more cloth clone body suits with the collar/turtle neck pieces. Thanks again!

Last edited:
I have a loose Asajj Ventress SS 1/6 figure. I have the regular head sculpt and the "comic" or animated series sculpt. I'd like to keep the regular sculpt. I can sell you the other one. I saw you said it doesn't matter which sculpt since you're repainting it. :wave

Back