New Brothers Production R.E. Milla/Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The headsculpts are actually pretty good I think. Something is off with the paint or something. Not sure exactly what it is.
Is that they hot toys head sculpt? I think it may be the skin is too dark.

Last edited:
One thing to remember with Bros Production is the final figure is generally much better than the protos. Not sure why, but pretty consistently the first images are a wtf?

In-hand though, they're quite nice especially for the price. Of course none of that makes up for this being from a ****ty movie :lol

Oh man thoes movies suck! What a **** series of movies! They are nothing like the games! When are they gonna reboot this franchise? Paul Anderson killed the movies. Oh man these movies suck! Im sick of these ****ty RE movies! **** Alice im sick of her!

Ok, now that ive covered on behalf of the majority of people who will likely pop in to add nothing in terms of discussion towards the figure, i will discuss the figure.

The 2 heads are ok, they are generic but you cannot expect them to have her likeness. Good bash heads but to get a great look you'd have to mod the current HT head. If you are skilled enough to you perform a " hair transplant" to get the pony tail look on the HT head. The outfit is highly inaccurate though. It would literally be easier starting from scratch than actually buying this one. So its a massive let down where as the other outfits just needed modded to look good. The weapons are cool, love the gun fire effect. The swords would be good too if we wernt already spoiled with the HT metal blade version.

If id of heard this was getting made id be over the moon and consider buying 2 for bashes. Now i have seen the figure and what a let down it is i wont be buying it. At all.

Oh man thoes movies suck! What a **** series of movies! They are nothing like the games! When are they gonna reboot this franchise? Paul Anderson killed the movies. Oh man these movies suck! Im sick of these ****ty RE movies! **** Alice im sick of her!

Why don't ya tell us really how you feel? :lol

Milla Jovovich is hawt though, lol.

As for this figure, sculpt looks more like Alice from that old TV show.

Back