Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cleveland_Brown

Super Freak
Reaction score
I finally decided to join this site and share my love of collecting figures. however im pleased to say that i have just purchased my first hot toys figure and i couldnt be more excited! I'd love to see anyone's collection and any advice they might have :)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, CB! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Congrats on your first Hot Toys purchase! :duff

That'd be an amazing collection! I'd love to get all of those one day, but I don't have the money right now.

I just picked up the VGM masterpiece AC2 Ezio :) I've been looking for it for years. I'd love to add a TDKR batman and bane, TDK joker 2.0, the avengers MK VI promo and MK VII and finally a Christopher Reeves superman

That'd be an amazing collection! I'd love to get all of those one day, but I don't have the money right now.

I just picked up the VGM masterpiece AC2 Ezio :) I've been looking for it for years. I'd love to add a TDKR batman and bane, TDK joker 2.0, the avengers MK VI promo and MK VII and finally a Christopher Reeves superman

Those would be a good addition to your new collection! :rock

Back