1/6 bat Signal.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen the Dream Ex version in hand, but I own the Woody signal and love it. Well made and looks great...might be just a hair under scale, but still a great piece. 1 MOD 6's signal isn't available anymore but is the best out there in terms of scale, execution and finish....

As for Hot Toys, who knows? :dunno It would be an amazing companion piece to a Commissioner Gordon, but I have no idea if they'll go that route.

Isn't the Dream Ex one more like 1/12 scale? I remember it looking a lot smaller than the Woody Inc one. Wish I'd got a Woody one when I had the chance...

Woody:
batsignal2.jpg

batsignal1.jpg

Dream Ex
DrExLi-11.jpg

I say the Dream Ex is a tad smaller. Woody's is almost shoulder vs dream Ex almost chest vs real one is head high ... sorry mine is packed away somewhere so only have these old pics

BTW prev thrread Dream Ex here
and Woody here

Last edited:
They are sold out bro. Unless someone is willing to sell one they have. Highly doubtful though...

Yea that is what we have been waiting for!! Now where is batman and dent

dont get the dream ex, i got mine today.
you have to stick the bat symbol on the front and the plastic broke. its not even tough plastic nor glass, crap cheap design.

also the light stopped working after 5 mins. now wont work, needs to go in the bin = a pile of rubbish

Contact the seller. They cannot go on thinking they did a good job!

:borg

Back