• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Breaking Bad - Walter White Custom 1/6 head or full figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenom0rph

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys

Anyone has any clue how to get the best Walter White curstom 1/6 scale head or even a full figure?

I saw LOTs of threads on breaking bad 1/6 stuff, from suits over masks to heads. In terms of heads I know about the terrific sculpt by Trevor Grove in 3 different styles.

I want to go with the bald, not injured one.

I got no painting skills so a fully painted portrait would be ideal.

Thanks for any help.
xeno

That's a crappy, poor quality recast from a jerk who was banned from here for recasting and for threatening and abusing the artist who sculpted it. He even stole the pic he's using in the auction. Please do not buy anything from him.

Last edited:
Thanks Entropy...I supposed something like this, since he's putting sculpts / recasts every day after selling one.

Got to be the real thing here! :) But probably I'm just too late.

Bump.

Actuallly saw this custom ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heisenberg...ing-Bad-Hot-Toys-Bryan-Cranston-/290779666441

$T2eC16Z,!)EE9s2uiP,4BQKYi1Hqew~~60_12.JPG

Fair price? Not that I really want to pay that much, just asking you guys. Maybe someone is in for it.

I bought a sculpt awhile ago (not Trevor's, but another one, it was cheaper and I think it's lovely) to practice recasting and painting. Obviously I'm not like, trying to get over on anyone, I just like casting stuff for dioramas and I wanted to see how a head would come out. Some came out all right, some..well, did not to say the least. Once I paint a few to where I get happy with it, I'll send you a PM and see if I can hook you up. Like I said, I'm not trying to make ~mad profit~, I just won't do anything with them once I'm done with them.

Last edited:
Thats fine mate, just send me a pm. If the headsulpt painted is fine we can sort something out for sure.

Though id have to get all the other custom clothes and accessories somehow then. Cheers

Back