Marvel Movie-verse: Phase 1 & 2 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar_the_Gungan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just curious now that all the Avengers have been announced and we are moving into Phase II of the MCU what people are hoping to see from HT.

I'm guessing next year we will see a few from Iron Man 3, a couple of new suits and the Mandarin figure. Thor: the Dark World will allow HT to revisit some things they didn't do with the first movie, namely Sif and Heimdall.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier will probably see a Winter Soldier and a Falcon figure. That leaves the wildcard of Guardians of the Galaxy. I can't imagine they will give us the whole team, but who knows? I figure a Star Lord and a Thanos are probably a given. Rocket Raccoon would be an unusual offering.

I haven't seen a lot of speculation of Phase 2 so I thought I'd throw it out there and see what people came up with.

Re: MCU Phase 2 HT Wants

was Falcon actually confirmed? I think its still too early to introduce the Winter Soldier honestly. But I wonder if they're gonna have him hook up with Natasha while Clint meets Bobbi. I would love to see Mockingbird and Sharon Carter on screen. I'm hoping Ant-Man is gonna be cool though! I would also like to see the armors they cook up for Iron Man 3 and the figs from Thor: The Dark World

Phase II want list so far....

Heimdall

Ant-Man

Thanos

Once I see the movies and get a feel for the new characters, this want list will most likely expand. :wink1:

Mine in order:

Ultron

Thanos

Ant-Man

Vision (Not Coulson re-born tho)

Knowing me everything they do, including all the avengers again

:exactly::exactly: Probably for me too.

Outside of the next version of uniform from the main characters, I'd like an Ultron and a Black Panther if they could possibly sneak him into somebody's movie.

Well, I'm going to go with characters that are confirmed or likely to make an appearance.

1. THANOS!!
2. Mandarin
3. Winter Soldier
4. Falcon
5. Sif
6. Heimdall
7. Starlord
8. Drax
9. Gamora
10. Rocket Raccoon
11. Groot (unlikely we'd get a full scale one, HT should try build-a-figure)
12. New Captain America costume???
13. Malekith
14. Maria Hill

I don't think Ant-Man was formally announced and given a release date, but if so, him too.

Top 5 Wants

1. Winter Soldier
2. Falcon (if those rumors are true, I haven't been following)
3. Heimdall
4. Antman (with small Antman pack in figure. Which I can see being an exclusive)
5. Lady Sif

1.Rocket Raccoon
2.Maria Hill
3.Heimdall
4.Malekith
5.Winter Soldier

Back