Back in the game!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
Hi everyone, first time SS collector, but long time SW/action figure collector. I've been out of the collecting game a while because I had to take care of a few things in my RL before settling down on this hobby of mine again, but I look forward to it!

I've been collecting for about 10 years, ever since the introduction of the new SW action figure line back in 95 and have progressed since then. For a while, I had a nice collection of SW Habro action figures and 12 inch figures until I ran into financial difficulties and a divorce afterward, which pretty much wiped out all my collection due to selling them off to pay for legal fees and so forth.

Now that I finally am back on my feet and settled down again, I'm ready to start anew and luckily, discovering Sideshow Collectibles is probably the best way to start off my collection.

As of this moment, I've acquired the Medicom's VCD Stormtrooper and VCD 501st Clone Trooper from SS and have put myself on the waiting list for the VCD Vader. Both figures are an awesome addition to my now growing collection in my display case. I've also pre-ordered the 12" Darth Maul figure.

Eventually, I'll post up pics. For now, I'll just lurk around and get to know everyone here. And if you haven't noticed, I have quite a collector's fetish about the galaxy's notorious bounty hunter.

Cheers.

Boba Fett said:
Eventually, I'll post up pics. For now, I'll just lurk around and get to know everyone here. And if you haven't noticed, I have quite a collector's fetish about the galaxy's notorious bounty hunter.

Cheers.

Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

Welcome! Nice to have someone who appreciates Boba Fett!!! Have you ordered the PF Fett, or are you holding out for the 12" version? What about the VCD Fett? Or the Master Replicas blaster? Or the GG animated maquette? :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

:welcome

I'm holding out for the 12" Fett for now, that one is beautiful to say the least. I put myself on the list.

I ordered the VCD Fett already, should be coming in Oct. The GG animated Fett should be coming out next month, so I will get that in my greedy little hands soon.

The Master Replicas I may have to wait until I get more funds. LOL!

I'll get a pic posted soon of the Fetts I have so far. :cool:

Heya Fett,

Welcome! It's never late to start collecting again as there's always some cool stuff being announced every other day!

Have an enjoyable stay here and post some pics of your collection when you are ready! :D

That's for sure! But at least I have a good start for now.

Pics will come soon of what I have so far. ;)

Darth Loki said:
I think Tom's wife is about to get very, very jealous!

:lol :lol :lol

WELCOME!!!!

:horse

:chew

ps...you don't happen to like babies would you?? :)

Welcome! :chew Welcome!

Don't worry. You'll end up getting the PF. It'll be too good to pass up.

This is how us Freaks influence each other. :D

Welcome to the forum! You'll soon find out that your credit card will be maxed out within the next few weeks. This board has that effect on people!

Ha! Been there, done that. I spent the last of my paycheck to acquire the VCD Stormtrooper. Now I have to wait until the end of the month to get paid, so in the meantime it's beans and rice for me.

Enlighten me more about the PF.

Boba, I was just curious if Tom's proposed yet? He has a bit of a Fettish as well.

Back