Neca Terminator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowermanX4

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a complete list of all the Terminator figures Neca has released, but I can't find it anywhere. I want to collect all of them, I so far have six, 7" figures and one 12" figure.

Thanks.

Let me see if I can remember them all:

Cult Classics - T2 Endoskeleton with skull base

T2 figures:

Pescadero Escape T-800
Man or Machine T-800
Endoskeleton
Cyberdyne Showdown T-800
Final Battle T-800
Battle damaged Endoskeleton

Galleria T-1000
Battle Across time T-800
Pescadero Hospital T-1000 (split head)
Steel Mill T-800

Biker cop T-1000
Steel Mill T-1000 (Donut head)
Liquid Nitrogen T-1000 (not yet released)

T1 figures:

Endoskeleton
Tech Noir T-800
Battledamaged Tech Noir T-800
Police Station assault T-800
Tanker truck pursuit T-800 (not yet released)
Kyle Reese (not yet released)

T2 figures:

Pescadero Escape T-800
Man or Machine T-800
Endoskeleton
Cyberdyne Showdown T-800
Final Battle T-800

Galleria T-1000
Battle Across time T-800
Steel Mill T-800

Biker cop T-1000

T1 figures:

Endoskeleton
Tech Noir T-800

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Thank you, I rather enjoyed making that post. Lists are fun!

And if the OP is completist for Terminator figures in this scale theres also the McFarlanes:

Movie Maniacs 4 T-800 (becomes an awesome figure with a NECA head on it)
Movie Maniacs 4 T-1000 (NECA to date have not made an exploded pretzel man T-1000)

Movie Maniacs 5 T-800 endoskeleton (had a few minor variants too)

Movie Maniacs 5 Sarah Connor (3 different hairstyle releases)

Terminator 3 T-850 (had a BD face variant I think)
T3 BD T-850 w/coffin
TX
TX endoskeleton

T-850 VS TX Final Battle diorama

T2 figures:

Pescadero Escape T-800
Man or Machine T-800
Endoskeleton
Cyberdyne Showdown T-800
Final Battle T-800

Galleria T-1000
Battle Across time T-800
Steel Mill T-800

Biker cop T-1000

T1 figures:

Endoskeleton
Tech Noir T-800

Great list but I think you forgot the 2 12" figures

12" pescadero escape

12" final battle

:wink1:

Was there? I never got any of the T3 figure variants, the days before I started internet shopping, if Forbidden Planet Dublin didn't get them I didn't get them.

I currently seeking:

Pescadero Escape T-800
Man or Machine T-800
Cyberdyne Showdown T-800
Final Battle T-800 7"
Galleria T-1000
Battle Across time T-800

These seem to be harder to find and sometimes triple the price of what I already own, why is that?

Well none of them were exclusives or anything so thats not a reason that they're costing more than what you have. Sounds like its people taking advantage of those ones being mostly or completely sold out at retail?

I'm going to forewarn you though Galleria T-1000 and Hospital T-1000 had major QC problems, probably the worst I've encountered in over 15 years of toy collecting. The joints in the arms were incredibly brittle and just fell apart on every single T-1000 I bought. (which was a lot, from the US and the UK) So unless you know how to repair these things without glue you're going to end up owning a small-size statue.

Last edited:
You forget the liquit metal T-1000 Comic con Exclusive.

I hope Neca make an Terminator Envinronment and new Figures, like 2029 Kyle Reese with 2 resculpted Heads, T2 Sarah Conner, exploted T-1000 and a real T1 Battle Damaged Endo with broken Leg.

And very importent are an 18" T-800 wie better, improved Facesculpt(Nose, chin, cheeks, haires) ans a new, chromes Endoskeleton with more details on the Sculpt.

You forget the liquit metal T-1000 Comic con Exclusive.

$h!t you're right. I have 3 of that figure, how'd I forget it.

A NECA version of the exploded T-1000 would be interesting, it'd have to be entirely new though because the existing 'walking' legs wouldn't support the weight distribution of the upper parts. And NECA prefers to reuse parts whereever possible.

I'd also love a split-down side version - I don't believe anyone has ever tackled that before in any form.

How is the Quality of the Plastic, the Jpints and the Silver Colour of the Liquid Metal Version.
Look this Paint Job metallic like the Movie ?

What you mean with a split-down version ?

https://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/090706/Robert-Patrick-Terminator_l.jpg

Necas frozen T-1000 are boring, a exklusive Version with broken Arms ans Legs and a Base was awesome.
The Version now, are nor realy movie acurate.

Well I only opened one of the Liquid metal version - it didn't break so seemingly of better quality than the Galleria and Hospital figures. The paintjob is OK, its not chrome which it would ideally need to be to truly replicate the effect but they just don't chrome figures at this scale so its probably the best we were ever going to get.

Yeah that (in your link) was what I meant by the split-down side version.

As regards the frozen T-1000 - true, a diorama type release with a base and shattering appendages would have been cooler. Having said that the figure they are releasing should work OK for the moments before his legs start breaking - I tried out that pose - where hes struggling to lift his feet off the ground - using my regular motorcycle cop T-1000 and it looked good.

Was there? I never got any of the T3 figure variants, the days before I started internet shopping, if Forbidden Planet Dublin didn't get them I didn't get them.

Sorry, I forgot about this thread. Yep, there were two versions of both T-850s. I bought the mcfarlane T3 Figures by the case back then. I was not married with children then so it seemed like a good idea to buy some cases, get what I needed out of them and sell the rest at toy shows, sharing my friend's dad's table. IIRC the assortment was 5 T-850s, 4 T-850s with coffins, 2 tx endoskeletons, and 1 tx. The cases mostly had sunglasses versions, but sometimes there would be a whole case of variants. There were rumors of some cases being half full of tx figures, but I wasn't so lucky.

I still have both coffin figures. My son has both of them as well in his sandbox. :lol

The McFarlane Terminaror Line was very nice.
Looks like plastic Statues, not ugly Joints and a very good Paintjob.

The Eyes looks fantastic compared to the Eyes of the Neca Terminator Figures.

Any idea where I can buy the T-850 version with Coffin to a good price ?

I dont unterstood why Neca gives no new informations about the planned 18" T-800.

Yeah the paint was definitely better on the McFarlane Terminators, just had a look at my Final Battle T-850 and his one human eye is perfection for the scale. Sadly I can't say the same of a single one of NECAs Terminators. Frustrating because NECAs are superior likenesses.

I find the T-850 Likeness from Mcfarlane better than the Neca T-800Likeness .

I hope neca brings in the future a revisted Line with revisted Paint jobs and QC.

Im wondered why neca dont make Busts and Statues to terminator and Predator(in the Past Neca make 300, PotC Busts, e.g.).

The Neca T-1000 Sculpt have the best robert Patrick Likeness I ever see.

Back