• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Medicom TDK batman head and Toy Fairs Ex Jim Gordon HEAD ONLY, bank robber joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lambo944

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know my chances of getting the head alone is very slim, but it's worth a shot. I also want the hot toys Jim Gordon head that came with the toy fair ex swat version. I also want a bankrobber joker. It can be loose or complete, but i dont want to pay ebay prices. If you have one for sale please PM me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Medicom TDK batman head

Theatricality and deception, powerful agents against the uninitiated, but we are initiated aren’t we, Lambo? Members of the League of Shadows. And you betrayed us .

Good luck bro

Re: WTB: Medicom TDK batman head

Theatricality and deception, powerful agents against the uninitiated, but we are initiated aren’t we, Lambo? Members of the League of Shadows. And you betrayed us .

Good luck bro

You were excommunicated by a gang of dawwwgs. Hahah thanks man.

Back