• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miami Serial Killer Dexter Morgan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone wanna get rid of their Dexter Morgan?
Please don't say $400. Please don't say $400.
xenoviper-kato-dexter-bloody1.jpg

dexter-morgan-1200-1.JPG

Hoping to pay no more than a couple hundred. Is that unrealistic?

Thanks. Would love to have this guy next to my Walter White and Jack Bauer.

You're not getting one for $300. The head is $40 (not even painted yet), clothes are $220, body is $65, shoes watch etc $40, paint job anywhere from $60-$150. Plus the head being no longer sold = rarity. Doesn't include any other accessories such as a syringe.

Last edited:
You're better off slowly piecing together. Pm Kato for the clothes set, cargo pants modeled after season 1 and his Henley.

Anyway if anyone has any contact with Xenoviper or know anyone who would be willing to sale Dexter head by Xeno pm me or let me know here :p

Hijacking someone else's WTB thread to find something you want is a pretty tactless thing to do. :nono

Anyway if anyone has any contact with Xenoviper or know anyone who would be willing to sale Dexter head by Xeno pm me or let me know here :p

I never owned a Xeno Dex Head , he disappeared off the forum , i have no idea where he's been . If you make a WTB thread for that . I'm sure someone has one

Hijacking someone else's WTB thread to find something you want is a pretty tactless thing to do. :nono

hehe never meant to hijack someone else' thread :) but my apologies to Buy It Now, never had bad intentions..this Xeno is just..messing with our heads with his talent ;)

Back