Holiday Boba Fett this Holiday Season?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig77

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm thinking with the success of holiday yoda last christmas, we are going to see the holiday special Boba Fett this year :pray:...I hope like yoda's it comes in cool packaging.

Last year christmas yoda came out of nowhere...keeping some reserve funds just in case for November.

Crimson Christmas Commander. Ho. Ho. Ho.

holiday-vader.jpg

I'm thinking with the success of holiday yoda last christmas, we are going to see the holiday special Boba Fett this year :pray:...I hope like yoda's it comes in cool packaging.

Last year christmas yoda came out of nowhere...keeping some reserve funds just in case for November.

:yess:
I'm all for any versions they want to put out.

A christmas Fett would be sweet! And to make it sell well, they should include red armor for a ROTJ varient!

With what ssc and ht has been doing as of late. PO goes up in November but ship in March.

With what ssc and ht has been doing as of late. PO goes up in November but ship in March.

Last year for the christmas yoda the PO was weeks before they shipped out, If I remember only 2weeks. It was a very quick turn around...given the theme and holiday's just around the corner.

Last year for the christmas yoda the PO was weeks before they shipped out, If I remember only 2weeks. It was a very quick turn around...given the theme and holiday's just around the corner.

I was joking. But my girlfriend did order this and the reg in time for Christmas.

They could also be doing an all white armor version for the black and white thing they do every year, or both that would be cool too

Actually a Holiday Special Boba Fett figure would be awesome!

With the recent release of the white protofett, this works be an awesome SDCC exclusive if they decide to do one this year

It's a near certainty that SS will put up a Holiday Fett as they know he sells very well. I'll be one of the first in line when he's offered. Be even better if they're able to ship him shortly after the PO date.

Back