Helllo from the Motor City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brent02

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Brent. I live in a suburb outside of Detroit about twenty minutes east of Ann Arbor " Go Blue ". I am a sales representative for a company called Altria. I have had collectors disease for as long as I can remember. I have been a comic book collector for quite some time, although I haven't been to a comic store in very long time. I love Batman, love Star Wars. I collected Gentle Giant maquettes for quite some time, and have cooled on that. I own two 1/6 storm troopers and have PO 1/6 HT DX Joker and 1/6 Salina Kyle. I have also collected sports memorobillia, con sketches and have many comic limited prints. I am married to a beautiful wife, have one awesome daughter and 2 Great Danes that I love like children...oh and a cat named Norman.

I am partial to Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures along with SS 1/6 Storm Troopers. My collectors disease ( or, gotta have it disease ) makes me want to have one of everything. I love haveing the opprotunity talk to people who don't judge me because I have never stopped loving and appreciating the things that captured me as a child.

Great to meat you all.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Brent! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back