• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Rainman Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

transhi100

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy the following: Dude fullset, Lucy statue, Gang Boy DX fullset. Please PM if you have any to sell. I will make an extremely good offer. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy the following: Dude fullset, Blondie fullset, Factory Owner DX fullset, Blondie fullset, Gang Boy DX fullset, and Heels 1999 fullset. Also looking for Velvet Morning's Blondie. Please PM if you have any to sell. I will make a good offer. Thanks!

Those are some tough ones to find.

The Wonka DX is very difficult to find (I know I tried)
I just recently picked up a FS Blondie and I am waiting on my bashed one (with Rainman painted HS)

The Dude sold a few days ago for almost 2K :horror

Good luck finding these man I will root for you. Although very hard to find it is doable. Just need patience and some luck.

I am selling Pee Wee and Doc Holiday on my FS :monkey3

Is this a futile search?!?

Just a pointer sometimes you just have to do some investigative work. You have to go to a current owner and make him an offer. Most of the time they are not considering to sell their figure, but once an offer is made they have to sit on it and think it through.

Just dont limit yourself to a WTB thread. Go out there and actively look for them. Hope this helps man.

Hint:

I bought all 3 GBU from the same seller and he never considered selling them until I approached him with an offer. He counter offered and the deal was made.

Can't wait to have mine in hand.

Good luck man :)

Thanks, I'm going to have to start doing just that!

Just a pointer sometimes you just have to do some investigative work. You have to go to a current owner and make him an offer. Most of the time they are not considering to sell their figure, but once an offer is made they have to sit on it and think it through.

Just dont limit yourself to a WTB thread. Go out there and actively look for them. Hope this helps man.

Hint:

I bought all 3 GBU from the same seller and he never considered selling them until I approached him with an offer. He counter offered and the deal was made.

Can't wait to have mine in hand.

Good luck man :)

Back