Hi ho!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizuno

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi

I'm Christina (yes, a girl :chew ) or simply Chris and live in europe , I'm into SS since the "middle" of the SS/Weta LOTR line, basically since the ML was anounced. Since then I've been collecting not only SS poly statues but also the 12" line, esp. the comic based characters.

As I've shortend my coll. of LOTR (SS/Weta) to pieces which have grown to me, only, ( to get more space for other things) and I'm now waiting on the PF. (Lurtz is already ordered)

I also collect the 12" SW line and some Probs done by SS, like the 1:1 HoD or the Samaritan from Hellboy.

I hope to close a major gap in my HB collection with a little help from the "Freaks" here. Which is the WWII 12" Kroenen (the only missing 12" HB figure in my coll :monkey2 short edit: I've seen that I also lack the FB Kroenen and the SS exl. dlx. HB :monkey1 ). And I'm on the fence to start coll. the statues/maquettes from HB, all that keeps me from doing so is the lack of space which is a really serious problem for me. (To much stuff and so little space to put it...)

Other than collecting I love music, movies of all kinds (horror, fantasy, si-fi), books, comics , nature and that monkey: :monkey1

:D

Last edited:
Hi Chris. My name is Eric, I'm a Gemini and I love chinese noodles. My likes are long walks on the beach and my dislikes are rainy days.

Eric

Hi and welcome,I am the resident male chauvinist.Please to meet you.

thanks for the nice welcomes.

hopefully I will not be completly broken if I dwell here to long :monkey5

shhhhhhhhh...but apparently I've heard that if you don't join the medieval kurgan crusade, your babies get eaten...just one freak looking out for another freak.

:chew The Welcome Wookiee!:chew Glad to have you join us!

Where's Creech? He usually likes to welcome the ladies.

Back