Other 12" Freddy Ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was trying to think of other 12" (or PF) Freddys that Sideshow could do. I just watch Nightmare 3 and I don't think there is much more they could do other than the SDCC Freedy. Maybe a Freddy in Tux but this could be done easily yourself. Or the Freddy puppet! I forgot about the Freddy worm and that could make a cool statue.

So can you list all the Nightmare films and a version of Freddy you'd like to see?

Or is that it for him? :monkey2

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

PS. Just about to watch Nighmare 4. So I might come back with some ideas! :chew

I can't see them really being able to do many more Freddy figures. The Dream Warriors Freddy worm is cool, but I just don't think the demand is there for it. I think they've covered everything they possibly could with Freddy.

What I'd love to see is a revised Michael Myers that doesn't look so dang goofy (like the original SSC Myers).

Ha, ha! How stupid am I?! I've only just relised that in Nightmare 4 the blonde girl is Kristen Parker from Nightmare 3 but played by a different actress! :eek:

I've seen this films so many times and I never picked up on that! D'oh!

PsychoCenobite said:
Ha, ha! How stupid am I?! I've only just relised that in Nightmare 4 the blonde girl is Kristen Parker from Nightmare 3 but played by a different actress! :eek:

I've seen this films so many times and I never picked up on that! D'oh!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And Freddy in Nightmare 4 is the same Freddy from Nightmare 3 but RESURRECTED!!! :lol :lol

j/k

I would like to see a NOES 1 specific Fred Krueger, withe long, outstretched arms, stripeless sleeves, and a remoeveable face, revealing his skull.

I know they did they trenchcoat Freddy, but did they do the Demon Head Freddy from New Nightmare, like NECA did with their upcoming 7" rerelease and their 18"?

bluesparrow said:
I know they did they trenchcoat Freddy, but did they do the Demon Head Freddy from New Nightmare, like NECA did with their upcoming 7" rerelease and their 18"?

No, they didn't. Personally, that would've made for a better exclusive than the "tongue telephone"

I'll give some thought to different Freddy figures, but for now ...

how about an alternate glove for Part 3 -- it could have the "puppet" guy with the veins as strings ...

now there's a thought .. instead of different figures, we could get an alternate hand collection .. kind of like the syringe fingers that the SDCC one came with.

So ...

for part 4, we could get the spoon glove

Freddy's Dead - the Nintendo glove

PsychoCenobite said:
After watching part 4, we could have a Freddy in surgeons outfit. Freddy as School Nurse. Freddy with sunglasses.

If you have the Duncan MacLeod Highlander figure, you could probably use those sunglasses as a quick, easy customization accessory swap.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
If you have the Duncan MacLeod Highlander figure, you could probably use those sunglasses as a quick, easy customization accessory swap.

Yeah. Most of the ideas I've had so far can easily be done as cutoms. Doesn't the 12" Scully come in a surgeons outfit?

Psycho :nuts:

They definately need to do the original A NIghtmare ON Elm ST. Freddy with the harsher make-up, the non striped sleeves, and different hat.

I've also been waiting for a Nancy Thompson also. I think they should come out with a Nancy for the Nighmare line and a Laurie Strode to go with the Michael Myers fig. Face it they were the heroines of the original movies, and would be awesome to have to pose the other figs with.

Murderofcrows71 said:
I've also been waiting for a Nancy Thompson also. I think they should come out with a Nancy for the Nighmare line and a Laurie Strode to go with the Michael Myers fig. Face it they were the heroines of the original movies, and would be awesome to have to pose the other figs with.

Unfortunately, I dont think those would sell well....

Yeah maybe they would not sell.I would buy them though:monkey3

I think we need a Freddy from part one with non striped sleeves.
They could just make more stuff for him.........Like they could give us packs with stuff in like E.G soul pizza,erm mini puppet Freddy:confused:

PsychoCenobite said:
What's this about Freddy's non-striped sleeves?

FreddyNightmareElm1.jpg

Freddynightmare1.jpg

Please no Super-Freddy...Please...

There are some things that just went too far with the Nightmare movies. Sometimes a perfect movie marathon is to watch 1, 3, and 7 and just pretend that the others didn't exist. I may have to get a Freddy and a tuxedo Bond on ebay to mash up a suave Freddy. I'd be down with a Nancy figure, and we still need a part one Freddy done right!

Back