LEGO Monster Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UTtoyfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I apologize if there is a thread already, but I did search and didn't find LEGO in the horror section. Has anyone else seen these LEGO sets yet? They look like little versions of the Universal Monsters! :rock

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Monster-Fighters-ByTheme

I got a few, and just finished building them. So far I have the Swamp Creature, Werewolf, Mummy, and a Haunted House set which comes with Frankensteiin, a zombie, ghosts, Lord Vampyre (Dracula) and his bride.

IMG_4703.JPG

IMG_4704.JPG

IMG_4706.JPG

IMG_4707.JPG

IMG_4708.JPG

IMG_4710.JPG

IMG_4713.JPG

UTtoyfan, great collection!

Good idea. This belongs here. After all we've been talking about this series in the Star Wars forums. :lol

The Haunted House is win!

I've got the Crazy Scientist and Monster set which I highly recommend.
I might have to break down and get the Haunted House too.

very cool............:rock
how much does the haunted house go for?

edit...........nevermind.........i went back & followed the link

The haunted house looks great! Thanks for posting the pics, UT!

btw, here are the ghost polybags...

IMG_2036.JPG

very cool............:rock
how much does the haunted house go for?

edit...........nevermind.........i went back & followed the link

$180 for 2,000+ pieces is very good, if you follow the $0.10 per piece rule.

Had this been from the Star Wars, Harry Potter, or LOTR line, it would have cost $240. :horror

Couldn't resist the HH. Picked up mine with a 10% coupon and also got the zombie car polybag.

I just got the fall catalog yesterday, and it has a coupon for 10% off any one item on an in-store purchase.

This is my favorite Lego line right now, maybe ever. I've got every set so far with the Haunted House on the way (not one freaking Lego store in all of family-friend Utah! WTF Lego! We are WAY overdue for one) from Lego S@H. And I just picked up the Ghost polybag (only need the zombie coffin car now) from Target today. That awesome Grandfather clock is totally going in the Haunted House on Friday :rock

This is my favorite Lego line right now, maybe ever. I've got every set so far with the Haunted House on the way (not one freaking Lego store in all of family-friend Utah! WTF Lego! We are WAY overdue for one) from Lego S@H. And I just picked up the Ghost polybag (only need the zombie coffin car now) from Target today. That awesome Grandfather clock is totally going in the Haunted House on Friday :rock

No store in Utah? What the heck?

Did they have the polybags out on the floor?
I had to ask a stock person for the handful I got. They won't be on the floor in our area until next week.

And yeah, that grandfather clock is :rock!!!

Haunted house ordered over the weekend. Should be here by Friday. :yess:

Congrats, E!!! :hi5:

Putting it together between feedings?

Back