Iron Man 1/6 collectors had better make a lot of room ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnBludd

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The suit in IM3 is the Mark 47:thud::horror , and there will be a lot of suits on screen.

https://latino-review.com/2012/09/04/iron-man-3-exclusive-mach-xlvii-armor/

Hehe, I know we won't see them all as Hot Toys, but there will be a few for sure. Perhaps we'll be seeing this on screen..
iron-man-armour-2.jpg

Last edited:
Wish they would have the "classic" version, the one that is speaking in the photo, in the film so HT could make one. It would look fantastic next to the upcoming Golden Age Captain America.

Wish they would have the "classic" version, the one that is speaking in the photo, in the film so HT could make one. It would look fantastic next to the upcoming Golden Age Captain America.

Yup, the one where you can actually see the Stark's eyeballs behind the mask. :lol

I'd buy that! :hi5:

Best is the one directly to the right of classic, the Modular armor! Its the one I grew up with and my fav suit in the comics!

Is it wrong that I love the fact that so many on this board are not 20 yrs old... I feel a weird sense of comrodary with all of you other old bastards.

I have the HT but I have multiple armors of IM in form of statues
You might say I have most armors HT would never make

There was a 'realistic' version of the classic armor and a few others made for the Iron Man console game a few years back..

IM_classic.jpg

IM_silvercenturion_X360.jpg

IM_ultimate_PS3.jpg

IM_hulkbuster2.jpg

Last edited:
Mark 47! :google

What the heck?!? He's got to have specialized armors by now then right? Like the Hulk and Thorbusters? I think a Hulkbuster would have been awesome but probably should have been used in the Avengers before Hulk joined the team. Seems a bit late now for that.

Even Hasbro can't make all 39 new armors, let alone HT. Finally HT will have to admit they can't make all the Iron Man armors :yess:

I'm good with my Mark IV as the only high end Iron Man figure I really need. . .BUT, if they show and produce a more "classic" looking armor, then it may dethrone the Mark IV in my collection.

Back