Action Figure Tony's Marvel custom and collections (DEADPOOL)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyMeis

Super Freak
Reaction score
First off! 8 years of innovation, WOLVERINE 50% done

WolverineBrownSuit0905122570x1024.jpg

WolverineBrownSuit0905121copy1280x333.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Tony's Marvel custom and collections

The Deadpools look totally amazing...

Wolverine's shorts bearing a feature resembling the pedal extremity of a desert going quadruped is more than a bit disturbing though ;)

Hahaha, once you see it, you can't unsee it!

Those Deadpool figures are badass, nicely done!

Thank you Rage :wink1:

The newest Deadpool suits are the best so far, for sure.

I like the pipping one as well, it takes way more effort to make :rotfl

The Deadpools look totally amazing...

Wolverine's shorts bearing a feature resembling the pedal extremity of a desert going quadruped is more than a bit disturbing though ;)

Thank you Torch_Vert, more to come:wink1: btw, I didn't understand what you were saying about the Wolverine, LOL

When is THIS going to be available?? :clap

And of course X-Force Wolvie....may end up making both this looks stellar.

We are pretty much done with most of the parts, not just waiting for head sculpt from Ashkan, then we'll release further pictures. And yes, X-Force will be along the way :wink1:

You guys are doing a full figure on Wolvie, right? I remember posting in a thread about it but I don't know if I got on a list...

Are you doing a full figure on this new Deadpool as well? It looks AMAZING!

Sallah

You guys are doing a full figure on Wolvie, right? I remember posting in a thread about it but I don't know if I got on a list...

Are you doing a full figure on this new Deadpool as well? It looks AMAZING!

Sallah

The Wolverine is in development right now, as for Deadpool, we are planning to make something new with it, contact me thru email dandy, we can talk more if you are interested.

Back