• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- Sideshow Piett, Henry Jones, Gorn & Emperor right hand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
A few random bits I want:

Sideshow- 1/6 Piett loose preferred, box not needed
Sideshow- 1/6 Henry Jones- Either regular or Exclusive, loose preferred box not needed
Sideshow- Gorn 1/6 Bust
Sideshow ROTJ Emperor- Right hand (the oddly posed force hand)
Sideshow- The Dead- Any body with sculpted forearms and zombie hands (560, 57, 05, etc.) or if any one has a cast of them

Last edited:
Re: WTB- SS Gorn Bust, Hasbro C3PO & R2, Tomy X-Wing Helmet, ROTJ Right (force open)

Added C3PO and R2 to my wants list :duff

Re: WTB- SS Gorn Bust, Hasbro C3PO & R2, Tomy X-Wing Helmet, ROTJ Right (force open)

Still looking... may have a line on C-3PO but nothing set in stone yet :duff

sent you a pm on 3po and r2

Looks like R2 and C-3PO and taken care of; thanks everyone.

Still a few things left, and I added a pair of Sideshow Anakin boots (ROTS or CW) to my needs :duff

Re: WTB- SS Gorn Bust, Anakin boots, Tomy X-Wing Helmet, ROTJ Right (force open) Hand

Bumpity-bump :duff

Re: WTB- SS Gorn Bust, Anakin boots, Tomy X-Wing Helmet, ROTJ Right (force open) Hand

Can I get a witness? :huh

Bumparoo :hi5:

Re: WTB- SS Gorn Bust, Tomy X-Wing Helmet, Emperor hand, Screaming KP02B head!

Added the screaming head from the recent Kaustic Plastic body:

Last edited:
Re: WTB- DCD Deluxe 13" Batman, SS Gorn, Tomy X-Wing Helmet, SS Emperor right hand

Still looking for somethings; added a DCD Batman to the list :duff

Re: WTB- DCD Deluxe 13" Batman, SS Gorn, SS Emperor right hand, The Dead Forearms!

Located the Tomy helmet; thanks Crimsonbob :duff

Added an item:
Sideshow- The Dead- Any body or just the forearm/hands of a zombie with sculpted forearms and zombie hands (560, 57, 05, etc.) or if any one has a cast of them

Re: WTB- DCD Deluxe 13" Batman, SS Gorn, SS Emperor right hand, The Dead Forearms!

Still looking for some parts/figures :duff

Re: WTB- Sideshow 1/6 Reg Joker head, SS Gorn, SS Emperor right hand, The Dead Forear

Still looking for some odds and ends, and added a 1/6 Joker head that I need.

Re: WTB- ANH Vader body, Indy Pants (HT or SS) SS Gorn, SS Emperor right hand

Added a Vader body to my needs list :duff

I can hook you up with a Vader body. :wave

Sweet, thanks man :duff

Re: WTB- Sideshow ROTS Kenobi, SS Gorn & SS Emperor right hand

Added a Sideshow ROTS Kenobi to my wants list, let me know if you have one :duff

Re: WTB- Sideshow ROTS Kenobi, SS Gorn & SS Emperor right hand

Found Kenobi... now looking for a Sideshow Henry Jones figure :rock

Back