How many of you will sell one of your DX Luke's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you sell a DX Luke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can't find my other thread so....

I am still undecided. I don't need two, but this is HT and they're are beautiful. And with only 1 maybe 2 DX's a year and not getting a lot, i may just end up keeping both(kinda leaning that way)...We'll see.

Hmm, yeah, can't really think of it in terms of straight-up utility. I guess no-one on earth really *needs* two, but each one has its own appeal and will display great in context. No way I could see deciding which one is 'necessary' and splitting them up. To me they're yin-yang complimentary, really. No offense meant to those that will split them, but I just can't see doing it.

LOL, didn't realize you were the creator of the other thread, OSCORP. You lazy bastard! :lol

Thanks, barryo!

Edit: I've posted in the other thread to resurrect it, so this one can be locked and/or deleted. Never to double-dip again!

When i POd this ages ago :impatient: ,i said to myself,ill be able to make some money back when i sell one of them,,,
Who am i trying to kidd, :dunno,,no selling for me:clap:clap

battle damaged Vs Vader or hanging upside down off the vane...
clean one sitting in yoda's hut or hunting Fett....

I wish they wld announe their nxt SW figure as i'm very curious

I voted "No", but we'll see. I had to be on my third set of Waxer and Boil before I split a set. I can make all the plans in the world, but I'm not good @ giving up a figure unless its hugely underwhleming to what I originally expected or something else is going to replace it, even then its usually going to be stored "just in case". :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back