Action Figure 1/6 Terminator 1 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texlander

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my take on Sarah Connor from the original Terminator movie.

I tried to make as screen accurate as possible. I hand-dyed the shirt in the same color and pattern from the movie. Painted the high tops to get the right color, including the blue shoelaces and high 80's socks.

The headsculpt is from Ada Wong. It's not too bad really. I painted it myself. I think parts of it came out pretty well, though I'm not very good at eyes.

I'm pretty happy overall, at least it's something unique.

Thanks for looking!

That is badass!!! Spot on accuracy. Great job

But for some reason the face reminds me of Marty McFly

:lolDo you really think this figure has the spot on accuracy to even to her face? I would say she really resembles her and the clothes are accurate, but nothing more.

Great looking figure but the sculpt is not right.
There is a nice sculpt of sarah conor that is made by sasha powell.

Contact her as she is thinking of putting this out as a 1/6 head sculpt on it's own without the bust.
Was thinking of making my own at some point and am waiting to hear back from her but the more people interested the more likely she is to sell:)

Heres her for sale link on ebay to make contact.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-1...Fi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item3f1afc68e4

Looks very nice! I would actually buy an official figure of her in this look, assuming we also got a 1984 Kyle Reese.

2nd that but I really want this sarah conor though, with appron and red dot accesories and the dx version could come with alternate destroyed face but thats just me:)

Thanks, guys (I think) :)

Yeah, the sculpt isn't the best, of course, but was the only one I found. And my painting skills aren't enough to make something great out of it. It would be nice if another one became available though. I'll check it out.

Nice job. I wish Snyderman's studio would do a T1 Sarah Conner to go with the Kyle Reese he sells. His mom rocks the female heads.

Yeah, his sculpts are amazing, but I just can't bring myself to pay $150 for a sculpt, even as good as they are. I haven't reached that point in the hobby yet (though I might :)).

Yeah, his sculpts are amazing, but I just can't bring myself to pay $150 for a sculpt, even as good as they are. I haven't reached that point in the hobby yet (though I might :)).

That is the price for a painted head. Unpainted heads are much less if you want to paint it yourself.

WHat you've got is pretty damn good , don't get me wrong just saw the other sculpt and thought it was closer to her likeness.
No way would I pay 150 for a sculpt either, seen his sculpts and they are great but not that rich:)
Think sasha was looking around the 40 pound mark which is still pricey for me anyway.

I would be happyto have that in my collection but still waiting for Hot toys to do 1984 Kyle.Come on Hot Toys or bootleg company pull yer finger out.

I would be happyto have that in my collection but still waiting for Hot toys to do 1984 Kyle.Come on Hot Toys or bootleg company pull yer finger out.

I'm done waiting. I've finished my 2 Reese's yesterday so I am going to start with a T1 Sarah now.

Back