Freddy 12inch figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really want ONE Freddy 12inch figure,but I dont no which to get.
I like new nightmare freddy but he isnt classic Freddy.

I think I like the new Freddy figure with skull,but I carnt find it in the uk,only on damn fp and there super slow delivery.
I would get him from USA depending on postage costs....

So can someone give me some advice in which to get.Any pics of them all?
I can get the fvj one cheap,is that nice and does it represent Freddy nicely?

Thank's.
Matty

I have all of the Freddy figures offered by Sideshow and still to this day the "Classic" Freddy is by far my favorite...The new Nightmare Freddy is cool, but the eyes are painted looking off to the side and it looks kinda funny. Also I'am not a fan of the "leather" pants. Jason Vs Freddy, Freddy is pretty cool, but is exactly like classic Freddy except with a different head sculpt and different left hand. Demon head sculpt done on this one is really good to, but not really "classic" Freddy good for me. And there is the Springwood Slasher, but thats probably not the Freddy you are looking for, although the head sculpt is really well done, great England likeness....And finally I dont own the SDCC Freddy, but from what I can see, he will be my new favorite when I get him...He has an awesome head sculpt and the added chest of souls is awesome too....

SOO...for my money its either Classic Freddy or Dream Warroirs Freddy...hope that helps.

SDCC FREDDY....JUST BECAUSE THE CHEST OF SOULS...AND THE CLASSIC LOOK.....CHECK THE SELLING SECTION HERE,YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO FOUND ONE FROM SOME MEMBERS OF THE BOARD,SEEN IT COUPLE OF TIMES RECENTLY.

Is the classic freddy expensiver?

I think I will go with chest of soulds Freedy.I just need to find some were to get it:rolleyes:

Have you got any pictures?
Thanks for your advice guys:cool:

I picked up a 2nd Classic Freddy on ebay awhile back for about $35 shipped..So he is MUCH cheaper than SDCC Freddy is right now...If your looking for a really good figure for a good price I would go with Classic Freddy, for the price its definitely worth it!

Last edited:
Thanks about the hat,so carnt it go on his head?
I can get new nightmare cheap.But I dont want him or the Englund one.

FVJ s is pretty cheap but looks a little red.

I can get classic Freddy,but is it me or does he look a weird colour.
I want the chest of souls.Im buying one on ebay(buy it now)in a minute but the price comes to nearly £50:rolleyes:

He has the exclusive sticker right?Will he be a rarer figure?

thanks

Thanks.Is that price ok?
Can anyone share more pics of there freddys in there collection?
He's exclusive this figure right?

Why is he so much more expensive than the other Freddys?

Thank you for your help.
Matty

I personally like Freddy vs Jason, Freddy. Of course dream warriors is the best but if you can't get him, I'd go with FVJ.

Yes I got Dream warrior Freddy.Thanks cost me £51.00 shipped though.
Is he expensiver as hes rarer and exclusive whats this comic con mean?

ok...... :D

Well BC.... SDCC stands for San Diego Comic Con, it's a once a year convention where comic companies, filmmakers and geeks all congregate to celebrate the lovely world of Sci-fi and comic books. Films in production are hyped and new comics are previewed. It's a wonderful place and a lots of fun..... so if you ever are able to go, it's worth the trip to CA in the summer!!

An SDCC Exclusive is usually a figure or statue that is only available for the show and many companies have started doing this to help hype the con and promote their stuff. Dream Warrior Freddy was one of those that SCC released for the convention.

Hope that helped.... class adjourned! :chew

darkArtist81 are you getting dream freddy?When mine arrives I think That fringe on his jumper has to face the blades of my scissors.

I have Dream Warriors Freddy right here and I have the first Freddy figure and FvJ Freddy up stairs; Between the three I like Dream Warriors the best although FvJ Freddy is a close second.
I think you made a wise choice Buffy-Collector, He's more limited, comes with more accessories, has tighter joints, a slightly improved sweater, and a far better paint job then the first release.

Hey a question for those who own Dream warriors Freddy....Does his hat rubs off on his head like previous version ???

Well, I have Dream Warrior Freddy and so far as I can tell his hat is a little more flexible and his head seems a little smaller... I'm displaying him with the hat for now and nothing so far has happened. It looks much more natural on him and it doesn't pop off or anything.... at least mine... :monkey3

Back