Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Ski

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Harley Quinn - Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Premium Format Figure
]

From the Sideshow 2013 calendar, artwork of Harley Quinn. I am hoping this will be a PF and will be going up for order later this year / early next year.

stgcccalendar.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be awesome if that pic was meant to represent the Catwoman PF, but I'm betting it's for the LSF.

Regardless, that Harley art is great. Can't wait to see the statue.

Harley is a must for me to go with mr J. :rock I hope they make a pigtail ex COH a la Arkham asylum for a sexier look option, not into the clown thing lol.

Backgrounds-arkham-asylum-game-harley-quinn.gif

I think this might be for the 1/6 scale figure. I hope it's for a PF

I think this might be for the 1/6 scale figure. I hope it's for a PF

It would be the only 1:6 figure on there if it was, but you could be right.

Wouldn't bother me if someone else was the next PF. We just got a girl. Scarecrow, Penguin or Two-Face would not hurt my feelings one bit.

I hope we get a Catwoman PF I love Catwoman. I'll definitely go for a Harley PF though it will be somewhat awkward since I do not have the Joker. He might end up being the only one I don't have of the Batman line.

It would be the only 1:6 figure on there if it was, but you could be right.

Wouldn't bother me if someone else was the next PF. We just got a girl. Scarecrow, Penguin or Two-Face would not hurt my feelings one bit.

I agree, with Wonder Woman most likely next, it would be cool ot get another male character next.

I just realized that Catwoman could be the 1:6 figure too. If neither of them are 1:6, then there's a chance that they're both PF's.

If so, this line will be off to a seriously tail heavy start.

I just realized that Catwoman could be the 1:6 figure too. If neither of them are 1:6, then there's a chance that they're both PF's.

If so, this line will be off to a seriously tail heavy start.

Yep, cause I want to pick up a couple of the 1:6 as well.

If its a PF I'm glad they didn't skank her out. That costume is perfect.

Glad to see Harley Quinn, just hope they don't make her look like a Cracked Out Slut, like DCD, Everything on it was Great, Butt her face :yuck JMO

If this one's actually going to be a PF, I wish it comes with a COH. Wouldn't want to see Harley poking her tounge all the time.

(On second thoughts, she might nicely compliment the wacky Joker Ex.!)

Only that I don't have the Ex. Joker : /

I'm liking that artwork a lot. If the statue and the EX turn out great, I might ask a friend to pick up a 2nd one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back