Detolf + Dioder colored, how do you guys do it??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dominishin

Super Freak
Reaction score
How the heck are you supposed to put the colored Dioder lights into a detolf? It's not like the normal ones where the wires are long enough to extend from top to bottom of the case... these are short! I don't know why they decided making these shorter than the cheaper normal version was a good idea.

return them and and go DIY ... since you would have to DIY the wiring anyways ... its a bit more work but for the same $$ you get 300LEDS in 5M instead of I think the 4ft you get :p check the dioder thread. I will post results when I get my shipment .... in a month :(
Also the coloured dioders from what I recall where not very bright and the white not very white either so seriousely consider returning them :p

they should, they took mine :D
heck they take assembled furniture too! (not me though)

I bought the coloured Dioder's without realising the cables were shorter than the regular white ones, managed to set them up with the cable connectors and control all meeting on the second shelves in my detolfs, then used the backdrops to hide everything. It's not ideal but I like the option of having the different colours for display.
Doesn't look too bad anyway

20120909_231652.jpg

So it can be done! lol

Back