Action Figure The Signal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurdFerguson

Super Freak
Reaction score
8020BCBA-6606-4A4A-9505-F4C2F779F8FE-15104-00001399F6AA5856.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The House by the Cemetery

Dr. Freudstein!!! Awesome custom you got there. Been planning one myself. Thanks for sharing!

Yes it is. Movie as a whole is a bit of a mess, but I love the character and "mythology " if you will, of it. Could have been a decent small franchise if done better, acting and story wise. Everyone looks like they were on drugs and too many awkward moments. And the dubbed voice of that kid!! Still a guilty pleasure movie for me.

Yes it is. Movie as a whole is a bit of a mess, but I love the character and "mythology " if you will, of it. Could have been a decent small franchise if done better, acting and story wise. Everyone looks like they were on drugs and too many awkward moments. And the dubbed voice of that kid!! Still a guilty pleasure movie for me.

The kids voice was very annoying. :lol

Thats a great custom nice to see some one giving some love to a more obscure Horror character.

Looks awesome! :clap:clap:clap

Do you have some close ups of his head and the head he is holding in his hand?

Great job. Looks awesome. Love the severed head, looks just like that ass-lipped kid.

I love this movie. Very creepy vibe to it. We watch it at least once a month.

Back