Shalamar's Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shalamar

Super Freak
Reaction score
About a month or so ago, I had the opportunity to pick up a new display case for my collection, and my wife and I used it as an excuse to not just rearrange my collection, but to paint up the room I keep it in. The results turned out pretty nice in my opinion.

Here is the start after a week of painting:
IMG_4631.JPG

Once done, we shuffled the display cases around to see how it looked. Pretty good!
IMG_4632.JPG

Here is what it looks like today:
IMG_5061.JPG

IMG_5062.JPG

IMG_5063.JPG

IMG_5064.JPG

Opposite side of the above wall:
IMG_5065.JPG

IMG_5067.JPG

IMG_5068.JPG

IMG_5066.JPG

Last edited:
Re: SHalamar's Star Wars Collection

Third Wall, under and next to a window:
IMG_5070.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

IMG_5073.JPG

This isn't everything. I still have parts of one wall to put up some more art, and items. And still need to paint a little more. However, I am pleased on how well it's all turning out.

Let me know what you think!

Love it man, the collection and display are tops :duff

The paint scheme is of course spot-on :rock

That looks terrific.

Almost looks like the most awesome retail Star Wars store ever :lol

Very nice, good sir.

Thanks everyone! We worked hard on that room. And that isn't the extent of the collection, just most of it. I have a few other pieces scattered around the house, a couple statues, and mostly art.

Congrats on this awesome Star Wars room, Shalamar. :clap
I really love it. Big collection but the set-up is clear. Whoah :)

Absolutely sick display! Love the paint on the walls. Suits your collection perfectly :cool:

For those that are curious, the paint on the walls wasn't difficult, just a little time consuming. The walls themselves are a matte grey, with the 'light bars' being a glossy white. I painted the bars using some sticky backed clear template type material. I cut the templates myself, but used a pattern I found online.

I still have one wall to paint like that, but it's two stories high, and I need a ladder to do the painting. The problem is that it takes two people to apply the templates for painting...

Always great to see what fellow Star Wars freaks are displaying. :duff

IMG_5065.JPG

Third Wall, under and next to a window:
IMG_5070.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

IMG_5073.JPG

This isn't everything. I still have parts of one wall to put up some more art, and items. And still need to paint a little more. However, I am pleased on how well it's all turning out.

Let me know what you think!

I think it's very hard to incorporate high and low end collectibles together, but you pulled it off awesomely! Well done! :clap

I think it's very hard to incorporate high and low end collectibles together, but you pulled it off awesomely! Well done! :clap

Thank you! Of course, if I need the space, the lower end collectibles are the first to be... relocated.

Back