European websites that sell collectibles from SSC, HT etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarryAllen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

does anyone know any european websites that sell collectibles?

My list so far:

reservoirtoys.com
galaxyshop.eu
laforjaderivendel.com
forbiddenplanet.com

Would appreciate it if you could share them with other collectors here on freaks...:wink1:

One of the best. Friendly service and reasonable prices and shipping is quite good.

Gator.nl

One of the best. Friendly service and reasonable prices and shipping is quite good.

Gator.nl

I've ordered here as well a couple of times. It's a good place indeed!
I visited the store a couple of months ago. Had a nice chat with the owner about upcoming HT figures from Batman and The Avengers among others.

Almost left the place with an Iron Man Mk. II Unleashed, but I managed to refrain myself. :lol

I've ordered here as well a couple of times. It's a good place indeed!
I visited the store a couple of months ago. Had a nice chat with the owner about upcoming HT figures from Batman and The Avengers among others.

Almost left the place with an Iron Man Mk. II Unleashed, but I managed to refrain myself. :lol

Yeah it's a good shop, I have been buying there for about 5 years. Sometimes I just go for a look or to pick something up and end up buying a whole load more while I am there :lol

Hi all,
I am new at forum, I know topic is outdated, but can you give me few updates on this ? Can you recommend stores in EU that ships outside European Union as well ?

I also found this store and I would like to ask if its legit(cose prices are too low+they don't have any trustable info on site):
wanted-toys.com/

I am looking for SSC and HT statues/figurines/toys.

ty in advance all the best !

ty sir, his site looks great, he even do review for every toy/collectible, look like a real fan - supporter ! ty for link .

Hi all,
I am new at forum, I know topic is outdated, but can you give me few updates on this ? Can you recommend stores in EU that ships outside European Union as well ?

I also found this store and I would like to ask if its legit(cose prices are too low+they don't have any trustable info on site):
wanted-toys.com/

I am looking for SSC and HT statues/figurines/toys.

ty in advance all the best !

Hi,
I ordered from wanted-toys.com last week prior to reading this post you made about them being a scam. I haven't heard from them since and have no idea if they sent out the ACI ringwraigt I ordered. Should I be worried? Have they scammed you?
I paid with paypal so I feel protected, how soon can I file a claim?

Hey man,
sorry for late reply I was not looking this topic, I wanted to check some stores and I read your post. Do you have any update on this ? What happened with your order, I didn't ordered any items from that store, it looked suspicious from the beginning ... :/
Pls. update us , I hope all turned out good for you.

Back