Muscular body alternative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhaykal

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm wanting to build a few Deadpool's but am trying to find a cheaper alternative to the TrueType TTM19. Any suggestions? I have purchased and used the Headplay clones which are ok, but the arms are still a bit too tiny to me. I'm just not wanting to spend $70+ on bodies (especially when I am planning on getting 3 or 4 of them).
Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know a similar body to the TTM19 but is able to attach a necked sculpt to, I don't want to alter the body, just want to know if there is a TTM19 like body with the open neck option, hope that makes sense haha thanks.

Does anyone know a similar body to the TTM19 but is able to attach a necked sculpt to, I don't want to alter the body, just want to know if there is a TTM19 like body with the open neck option, hope that makes sense haha thanks.

Captain America's body is not bad but a little bigger than the TTM19

I've been looking at this body for some time and from what I've read, the wrist joints aren't that strong and tend to break off. I guess it's still doable if you have extra wrist posts or buy the genuine Hot Toys one. I've been mostly just using ACI bodies at this point.

Back