aren't we due for a new Jason 12" announcement?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieReign

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems like it has been a while since we've gotten even a tease at another 12" Jason. Anyone think we will get one before Halloween, or should that be the soonest to expect something?

Well if we have a Paramedic Roy then we also need a Paramedic John figure also. We're talking about "Emergency", that old TV show from the 70's, right.
Oh wait-a-minute, the title a this thread is new Jason 12"......nevermind.:D

Kabukiman said:
Uber Jason! *ducks*

I really do want an Uber Jason over Roy... :fart

I completely forgot about him. I'll admit, it'd be interesting to see what SSC does with Uber Jason. Not exactly the best Jason (actually...probably the worst Jason that's beaten only by the ground-beef headed Jason Goes to Hell version)

The Jason X figure should of already been Uber Jason, but since we didn't get him I don't want him. I want one Jason/killer from each movie, that's all. I don't want two Jason x figures, thats for sure. Now I wouldn't mind a Crispin Glover figure from part 4.

denger4000 said:
The Jason X figure should of already been Uber Jason, but since we didn't get him I don't want him. I want one Jason/killer from each movie, that's all. I don't want two Jason x figures, thats for sure. Now I wouldn't mind a Crispin Glover figure from part 4.

But Uber Jason is so different then what was released. I was a little disapointed that all I got was the X Machete but not the Rebuilt killer.

Put me down for the Uber Jason. I have not seen A New Begining in awhile but isnt Roy pretty much just part 3 Jason?

I'm not a fan of Uber-Jason at all. It's just not the Hock-Head I know and love. Even Sackhead Jason is scarier than he is, at least in my mind. I don't imagine Jason would like trying to "blend in" with the trees with half of his body covered in shiny metal.

Roy would be cool or Part 8 would as well....

Agreed King.... just not the Jason we know and love... Interesting, yes... but not Jason.

I would love to see Roy, especially with a nice reveal head. And a Toxic Jason from Takes Manhattan would be very cool! I'd just love to have that mask on my shelf, as it was a bit different than the old white one.

I'm not a big fan of Uber Jason but I think that they still need to make him. It's valid 'look' and would make a visually very interesting figure.

But I want my Roy first, then Toxic Jason, then boy in the lake Jason and then Uber Jason.

Make it so SSC.

Back