Is Red Hulk stronger than Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodzillaSpawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Never been a big fan of the Hulk comics, but always regarded him as the badass of Marvel. Basically, their most powerful character. His strength and rage were infinite and he has some insane powers to boot. Not to mention, his list of feats is remarkable. But when I check his Marvel database, it mentions Red Hulk beating him on numerous occasions. What's the deal? Why does Red Hulk keep besting the green Hulk?

Last edited:
Red hulk is smarter than green hulk. He gets hotter as he gets angrier. Overall green hulk is the stronger hulk

Never been a big fan of the Hulk comics, but always regarded him as the badass of Marvel. Basically, their most powerful character. His strength and rage were infinite and he has some insane powers to boot. Not to mention, his list of feats is remarkable. But when I check his Marvel database, it mentions Red Hulk beating him on numerous occasions. What's the deal? Why does Red Hulk keep besting the green Hulk?

Like the Abomination, when the Red Hulk starts a fight with the Green Hulk he is stronger than him. That combined with advanced military training, including hand to hand combat and tactics, gives him the initial edge. When he beat old Greenie kid for brains it was because he hit him hard and fast, and didn't give him time to get stronger. However when he faced then World War Hulk Green version, well, the WWH Hulkntoyed with him like a cat with a mouse and then beat him easily.

Like the Abomination, when the Red Hulk starts a fight with the Green Hulk he is stronger than him. That combined with advanced military training, including hand to hand combat and tactics, gives him the initial edge. When he beat old Greenie kid for brains it was because he hit him hard and fast, and didn't give him time to get stronger. However when he faced then World War Hulk Green version, well, the WWH Hulkntoyed with him like a cat with a mouse and then beat him easily.

Red Hulk appeared after WWH. He appeared during the void after Banner gave up which is why everybody initially thought Rulk was actually Hulk. I quit reading before it was revealed that Ross was Rulk. Did the WWH version mysteriously come back or something?

Thank you. So, I never read WWH but I went through some of Planet Hulk (and watched the movie). Hulk didn't seem necessarily "amplified" in that series, it seemed like normal Hulk just pissed off (you know, the usual). So why was Hulk able to best Rulk so easily that time? Was Hulk just so mad and pissed off by the time Rulk was unfortunate to run into him?

Thank you. So, I never read WWH but I went through some of Planet Hulk (and watched the movie). Hulk didn't seem necessarily "amplified" in that series, it seemed like normal Hulk just pissed off (you know, the usual). So why was Hulk able to best Rulk so easily that time? Was Hulk just so mad and pissed off by the time Rulk was unfortunate to run into him?

Hulk basically PWND the entire Marvel Universe after WWH. :lol

Red Hulk appeared after WWH. He appeared during the void after Banner gave up which is why everybody initially thought Rulk was actually Hulk. I quit reading before it was revealed that Ross was Rulk. Did the WWH version mysteriously come back or something?

Well short version. Banner became the Hulk so he wasn't crushed in a cell, but it was the CLASSIC child like version who Rulk beat twice I think, and the Hulk got a win in. Banner was later drained of all Gamma Energy by Rulk, BUT gets all of it back and more when he foils a plan by the LEADER, and when he transforms it is into the World Breaker from WWH and Planet Hulk. At that point Banner and the Hulk seem to make piece with each other so that the Hulk is very intelligent, but haunted by the death of his bride. So during the last fight between the two the Hulk rope-a-drops Rulk till he gets to Hot to really fight, and Hulk. Just ***** slaps him...lol.

Gray Hulk- First 1st Appearance Hulk
Mr. Fixit- Mob/gangster personality aspect of Bruce Banner. Highly Intelligent, but weaker than Green Hulk.
Happens to have a gray shade as well.

Mr. Fixit is kind of the cocky teenage verision of Bruce. The one who is more like his father then he would like to admit.
The Savage Hulk is the Hulk with NO trace of Banners mind.
WWHulk post the revelation that he had a son is Bruce/Hulk armored up. The changes happen at will, and he is stronger then ever.

Is WWH the same as "green scar" Hulk?

Yeah there are so many versions of Hulk it's confusing....Gray, Rulk, Savage, Professor, Meastro, Green Scar/Destroyer, Mindless.

What's the difference between Savage and Mindless?

In the cartoon Hulk VS. Thor, which Hulk would that be since Banner was literally separated from Hulk (and he seemed even more powerful without Banner suppressing him)?

Yeah there are so many versions of Hulk it's confusing....Gray, Rulk, Savage, Professor, Meastro, Green Scar/Destroyer, Mindless.

In the cartoon Hulk VS. Thor, which Hulk would that be since Banner was literally separated from Hulk (and he seemed even more powerful without Banner suppressing him)?

I'd say both of those features were "Savage" Hulk.

That's what I was leaning towards. I wasn't sure if Savage became Mindless when Banner was not present.

I guess Savage is like the default Hulk. The one that appears in these movies, cartoons, games, etc.

That's what I was leaning towards. I wasn't sure if Savage became Mindless when Banner was not present.

I guess Savage is like the default Hulk. The one that appears in these movies, cartoons, games, etc.

exactly.gif

Lol ... Firstly Rulk is another person ALL together...lol

Savage/Mindless is basically when Banner has been removed completely or completely suppressed inside the Hulks psche with absolutely no influence. He has showed up a few times and is strong enough to trounce the ENTIRE Marvel Universe, and he will kill.

Classic Green is basically kid Bruce. Innocent And afraid and wanting to be left alone. If you leave him alone he won't hurt you unless you are there when Banner first turns. Think super strong toddler starting a temper tantrum. He is strong, but not as strong as the Savage.

Professor: an incomplete melding of Banner and the Hulk. This one is kind of the person Banner WISHES he could be, not who he really is. His rage and anger at the murder of his mother is mostly buried deep inside, and though he is almost as strong as the Green Hulk he pretends to be more slick then Banner really feels.

WWH/The Green Scar is a Hulk that has made more of a piece with Banner, and who has more access to Banners intelligence, and who is in a lot of cases a true representation of Banner himself. In fact after he finds out he has a son, Skaar, there really isn't a divide between them. This is the complete melding of the two. Banner's intelligence and cunning combined with the Pure RAGE of the Hulk who has just lost his wife. This is the STRONGEST and SMARTEST the Hulk has ever been.

Back