Wolverine Comiquette (Exclusive) Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azog

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's here, he's mean and he's bad..... now where is my 1/4 scale Sabretooth to pose with him....

#107......

IMAGE GALLERY

gallery_1_174_232722.jpg

This is my first piece from Sideshow to use the magnet technology, if you check this image, you can see the seam is almost invisible...

gallery_1_174_186708.jpg

Pitch, this is truely the Wolverine Statue to own......its great....either head works in this case, I should have a full review up soon....

It looks awesome and the seam is much better on it. I prefer the masked head so I am glad I stuck with the regular on this one.

I just got mine yesterday, it is VERY impressive; the magnets work perfectly. :cool:

He looks amazing. Although I think they could've done the arm hair a bit better.
I hate that I had to cancel mine. :crying Damn if only this one shipped a couple of months after Iron Man. :banghead

EDIT:
Wait shouldn't his trunks be blue? I like the black color but I'd prefer that they had bluish Highlights like the mask.
Also I think he's a little too big compared with Iron Man. Wolverine is supposed to be a little guy, not the same size as Tony Stark in the Iron Man suit.
Having said that I still Love it and want one badly!

Last edited:
screamingmetal said:
He looks amazing. Although I think they could've done the arm hair a bit better.
I hate that I had to cancel mine. :crying Damn if only this one shipped a couple of months after Iron Man. :banghead

EDIT:
Wait shouldn't his trunks be blue? I like the black color but I'd prefer that they had bluish Highlights like the mask.
Also I think he's a little too big compared with Iron Man. Wolverine is supposed to be a little guy, not the same size as Tony Stark in the Iron Man suit.

I was told that the trunks do have the blue highlights like the mask. Also, I think that the Wolverine base throws the size perception off a little since the base is so much thicker and the poses are so much different. I think he will look fine size wise in person.

I've looked over the photos more closely and can see hints of blue. Maybe it shows up better in person.
And you may be right about the base throwing the scale off in photos.

If both figures stood straight up, wolverine's stumpiness would shine through, however he is short, but I have always gathered from the comics that he is stout, so I think the size is pretty accurate.... there are indeed blue highlights on the trunks....

The base makes Wolvie look like the same size as Iron but he is smaller but more thicker like he should be.

Back