Hello from NYC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skooternb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Been collecting standard size action figures (mostly SW) over the years and discovered Sideshow last year and have several SW figures as well as a pre-ordered Joker 2. I have a nice sized vintage collection including my newly restored Kenner Alien from 1979, although I'm still looking for a non-cracked head shield. I enjoy customizing figures as well, and try to find loose and packaged examples of each figure that I'm interested in. In particular I collect Tusken Raiders and Sandtroopers and have over 20 packaged and loose Sandtroopers from the 1970s to 2012, and one SS Desert Sands Detachment, and looking to get a whole squad assembled (I'm gonna hold out and find that Orange Pauldron squad leader first.)

Looking to talk not only SW but other SSC figures as well, and definitely glad to have found this community!

Skooter (Nate)

Hey skooternb,

I'm a newbie as well. And I also only have collected SS Sandtroopers and 3" SW figures. I just purchased my Squad Leader for $113.00, new in box never opened and box in flawless condition....free shipping. Be patient...they are out there.

I am setting up a 6ft x 2ft diorama for my Sandies squad and SS Dewback. I have a total of 5 now. Started buying them last month.

I will be posting some pictures soon....

Looking forward to seeing pics of your SS collection.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Nate! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Hey skooternb,

I'm a newbie as well. And I also only have collected SS Sandtroopers and 3" SW figures. I just purchased my Squad Leader for $113.00, new in box never opened and box in flawless condition....free shipping. Be patient...they are out there.

I am setting up a 6ft x 2ft diorama for my Sandies squad and SS Dewback. I have a total of 5 now. Started buying them last month.

I will be posting some pictures soon....

Looking forward to seeing pics of your SS collection.

Starting to set them up so when I get a good lot settled I'll snap some quick pics. Definitely need to be patient on the squad leader! Cannot wait to see your dio!

Welcome skooternb!
NY'er here as well! :)

Thanks!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Nate! :duff
wavesmile.gif

:wave

Back