Celebration VII date confirmation?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to my knowledge. Maybe the promotors and Lucasfilm will wait until ECII to make an announcement.

I'd love for it to be a little earlier in the summer personally. I would have loved to have been able to attend this one.

I'd love for it to be a little earlier in the summer personally. I would have loved to have been able to attend this one.

I wish I could have gone to C VI as well and like you said earlier in the summer or for me I would have preferred April or May.

If I remember correctly at CV they announced the next few US Celebrations would take place in Orlando. They also announced VI when I was there as well!

They said two total were contracted into OCCC, and for Reed as well. Seems to be working out though, as the new ECII announcement is under the Reed banner. So maybe the next US one will remain in Orlando.

They said two total were contracted into OCCC, and for Reed as well. Seems to be working out though, as the new ECII announcement is under the Reed banner. So maybe the next US one will remain in Orlando.

Let's hope! I loved going to CV but just couldn't swing CVI with my wedding coming up this weekend!

Orlando is nice because families can make a vacation of it with all of the theme parks.

Orlando is nice because families can make a vacation of it with all of the theme parks.

As much as I would prefer it to be in Chicago, I strongly agree with that.
There aren't too many places that can provide what Orlando does.

Me and the bride at CV!

IMG_0230.jpg

I assumed they were done with these after this--since they were to coincide with the films

Unless there's a ton of interest in it again with new films or something

Star Wars will go on forever. And as long as money exchanges hands, there will be more Celebrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back