Show your entire Star Wars collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eczamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I know there's a DC Collection forum there, but I figured you Star Wars dudes could outdo that ****!

So, if theres already a thread like this, let me know, but I couldn't find it.

So show it off y'all!

as5cp.jpg

Yeah I know, pathetic "collection".. one figure, and one unfinished figure :lol . BÚT I do own the Star Wars 6logiy (whatever the hell you call it) on DVD. Did NOT buy the blu-rays because of Hayden Christenson's ugly mug at the end of part 6.. Damn him, damn him straight to hell!

Planned purchases:

Medicom or Sideshow Vader
Finishing my Sideshow Jedi Luke (already own him, but not picture worthy ATM :lol)
HT Han Solo (if they ever do him)
HT Chewie (same)
C3PO (if SS or HT do him and he doesnt cost 450$) <_<
R2D2 (same)
SS Yoda

After that, I'm calling it a day unless a beautiful Leia is released (I'm looking at you HT)

My collection is basically three SSC figures (Greedo, Hammerhead, Ep2 clone Cmdr), & a custom SSC / HT mix Endor soldier, followed by a $h!t ton of Hasbro stuff that's packed away.

Easy - no pics though.. :lol :monkey3

My collection is basically three SSC figures (Greedo, Hammerhead, Ep2 clone Cmdr), & a custom SSC / HT mix Endor soldier, followed by a $h!t ton of Hasbro stuff that's packed away.

Easy - no pics though.. :lol :monkey3

Pics. Or it didn't happen!

Wish I still had my star wars stuff from when I was a kid.. My mom threw it all away.. :( Had like.. 60 small figures or something.

Pics. Or it didn't happen!
You want pics of boxes? :huh :lol

I've actually got a growing loose collection of vintage Kenner SW figures too - I'm about half way. Thing is, I'm hoping to move house in the next year or so, & till then I'm not getting anything out.. it's just not practical to be honest.

I have a lot of 3 3/4 figures carded. All of them are Imperials, and a couple of bounty hunters.

As for 1/6 scale. I had to turn around and look at my bookcase...correction 1/6 scale case.

SS ANH Vader, Stormtrooper, Fett, Cody, Bly, Palpatine, IG-88.

Custom Medicom Ani, & custom SS clone trooper.

:)

I love star wars here is my little collection! Enjoy! These are older picture im to lazy to take soem fresh ones i have a bit more stuff now!

100_0040.jpg

100_0042.jpg

100_0043.jpg

100_0044.jpg

100_0045.jpg

100_0046.jpg

100_0047.jpg

100_0049.jpg

100_0050.jpg

My collection with the blue lights:

collectiondisplay092.jpg

collectiondisplay093.jpg

collectiondisplay094.jpg

collectiondisplay095.jpg

collectiondisplay096.jpg

collectiondisplay097.jpg

collectiondisplay098.jpg

Detailed collection pictures:

collectiondisplay074.jpg

collectiondisplay075.jpg

collectiondisplay076.jpg

Last edited:
Helmet collection:

eFXDarthVaderLegendEditionhelmet31.jpg

Helmet collection.jpg

Master Replicas AT-AT Signature Edition #693/750 display. Added 4 custom made plaques autographed by Julian Glover (General Veers), Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver), Richard Bonehill (Snowtrooper) and Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper), plus a tall plaque with AT-AT info, next to the original plaque signed already by Phil Tippett (visual effects producer - stop motion animator for AT-AT's in ESB)

display Master Replicas AT-AT SE.jpg

Real deact. Sterling MK4/L2A3 SMG converted as very accurate Stormtrooper E-11 blaster with genuine M38 tank scope (and M40), accurate T-tracks, real Hengstler Eagle counter and cylinders, and with special made display stand and plaque:

SterlingStormtrooperBlaster47.jpg

Elm-Studios life-size ROTJ Emperor Palpatine bust with Official Pix Ian McDiarmid C6 autograph:

Elm-StudiosEmperorPalpatinebust20.jpg

Elm-StudiosEmperorPalpatinebust21.jpg

Life-size LAWS AT-AT Driver helmet and armor on custom bust. Chest-box comes with LED's that have 2 different lighting effects:

LawsAT-ATDriverhelmetamparmor33.jpg

Comparison with 1:1 TIE Fighter Pilot armor on bust:

evu0.jpg

1:3 Judge Dredd Stormtrooper statue:

JudgeDreddStormtrooperstatue1301.jpg

JudgeDreddStormtrooperstatue1310.jpg

The 1:1 Stormtrooper armor on flexible mannequin:

sdsstormtrooperarmor35.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor45.jpg

Last edited:
all my sideshow SW to date is in the collection thread.
i have close to 700 loose hasbro figures.
many carded figures.
over 100 vintage kenner figures.
various gentle giant mini busts.
and 1 very awesome darth sidious MR hilt.

Jkno your collection is most impressive. Dosnt matter how many times ive seen it its always impresses! Gratz on the elm studio palpy that is an awesome peace .

How do u like that heat pump?

Back