HEROCROSS Hybrid Metal Stormtrooper Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
yeah yeah can already see jkno's facepalm. But i think this looks great! and it's made from metal! :lol

86h60539_0.jpg

86h60539_4.jpg

86h60539_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 86 Hero Hybrid Metal Stormtrooper Figure

To be honest it is quite cool, :) I do own a few funny Stormtroopers as well (bobble heads, Applause etc.). The only thing I'm afraid here is the price...

it's ~$70 from hobbylinkjapan preorder, seems pretty reasonable. I will wait for a us seller to buy it.

I'm generally not into the cartoonization of these types of designs but this one is done better than most and $70.00 is very reasonable. Still, it's something I'd enjoy seeing more in someone else's collection and not mine.

it's ~$70 from hobbylinkjapan preorder, seems pretty reasonable. I will wait for a us seller to buy it.

BBTS has carried 001-004 (Mickey Mouse 001 and 003, Minnie Mouse 002, and Batman 004) So I assume they'll have Stormtrooper 005

I have the Batman -- and the quality is incredible -- I"ve seen the Mickey as Woody and the quality on that one is also just amazing...
it's heavy and the extraneous parts are PVC - but who knows if the Stormtrooper helmet is also metal or ABS...Waiting on a Vader myself, but I'll probably also pick up the stormtrooper!!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Looks great I may pick it up. I have a couple of the Medicom VCD which look similar.

this is much higher quality than the medicom vcd. I was going to pickup batman too but the high price kept me away. This one looks to be much more reasonably priced.

this is much higher quality than the medicom vcd. I was going to pickup batman too but the high price kept me away. This one looks to be much more reasonably priced.

Same here,
I think Batman is more expansive due to the light up feature and the additional reflector. I will wait for the EU prices, but if it's near the $ price I might buy him.

That Batman is one of my most favorite pieces -- its "attitude" is so true to character...LOVE the lightup eyes and Batsignal...

I po'd one of these. A couple bucks cheaper from amiami.

Re: Stormtrooper Hero Cross

he looks a little short for a stormtrooper...........:wave

Back