Hello everyone from Toronto, ON, Canada!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

center68

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Everyone my name is Mario and I'm looking forward to joining the discussion here.

I am a member of Ebay, Statue Forum, TheRPF, TheClubhouse1, all with the same username.

I am an old school Garage Kit guy who has been slowly moving in the direction of the Hot Toys and Statues as of late. Also an avid Prop collector.

I've been collecting with SideShow since they started with the LOTR line back with Fellowship.

Film is the main focus of my collection which is mainly comprised of Matrix, Batman (both Burton and Nolan), Gladiator, Braveheart, Fight Club, Last Samurai, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Universal Monsters, Star Wars, Clockwork Orange, Indiana Jones, Conan, Terminator, Anything Schwarzenegger, and LOTR collectables.

Of course there are one offs from such great Films as Leon, Pulp Fiction, Inception etc.

As far as personal - I work with Online Media, do some acting (mainly extra work and commercials) and am an Amateur with the Extreme Couture Team out of Toronto.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Mario! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back