No comments on the Dr. Doom bust edition size?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was sooo much on the newsletter today that I didn't even notice until you said something....

I was sad to cancel that order.... I really wanted it too... just way too much stuff on order for that time of year. :monkey2

That and I cracked and ordered that Hulk PF.... It was too nice to ignore.

Not bad!

It's not a must have exclusive but I do like it.

What bust is that again?

Wow, just a pair? Oh sorry.... That is quite low and that bust is awesome so it will be nice piece to hold on to.

I kept my preorder on this one. i really like the excl. extra and am very happy it is a low edition. looks like it may be sold out because it isn't coming up when i click on it on SS's website.

Yep, it's sold out. I think it doesn't have anything to do with the edition size, but with my masterful use of the letter 'D' in the newsletter blurb abou it :p

Azog said:
I just woke up, cause I fainted when I saw that...

:rotfl No need for sarcasm

I guess this just proves that it IS the gray paint that causes insanity amongst Marvel collectors :lol

SideshowDusty said:
:rotfl No need for sarcasm

I guess this just proves that it IS the gray paint that causes insanity amongst Marvel collectors :lol

it must be a chemical reaction when the gray paint is painted on the hulk..something about that combination.

I was wondering why nothing was said about this because the first thing I thought about when i read that was the gray hulks. maybe if you guys add 7.5 more tomorrow because of a computer error it will cause hysteria. :)

btw there's a big ol' typo in the newsletter: "Welcome new Sidesehow Newsletter members..."

SideshowDusty said:
I find that very interesting... :monkey3
Thanks for bringing this to my attention Dusty!

I thought I had this pre-ordered but no. I was wrong. :emperor

CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

:monkey2

Same here.

PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease!

:monkey3

That's what happens when I sit on the fence too long. Well, that, and I get a bad case of splinters in a place that shouldn't oughta have to deal with them. :D

WHERE'S THE WAIT LIST? WHERE?

I too was on the fence far too long and TOTALLY forgot about it! I WANT ONE NOW! Why did I wait so long? ARGHHHHHHHHHH!

Now... Where's that wait list?

Wait a minute... What's this?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=2938

So... what made the Exclusive special is that it came with the nameplate, correct?

So, I can still order the regular one sans Dr. Doom nameplate? Yay! I am a little mad I hadn't pre-ordered the Exclusive version with an edition size of ONLY 100 but I am happy just getting one of the regulars. :)

EDIT: This is what happens when I work 6 days a week, sheesh.

Last edited:
Back