Hello from Virginia!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BatBrain

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the DC area, I'm a pretty new collector. Primarily Batman and Avengers. Fell in love with Hot Toys a few months ago when I saw the Joker 2.0 and new Batman pictures. My first ones I got a couple months back were the 89 Batman and Joker. I became addicted quickly which of course thrilled my fiancé. :slap Currently I have 5 total Hot Toys figures on display with several on preorder including the Tumbler and Batpod. I wont have much room to display those beasts until we buy a house and have my man cave. :wink1:Really enjoying this hobby so far and I've had fun reading a lot of posts here that have given me a lot of good info. :)

Hi BatBrain! :welcome to the forum!

Man, those Hot Toys figures are going to look so good next to the Batpod and Tumbler! Are you going to get The Bat too? That thing is going to be HUGE!

Hi BatBrain! :welcome to the forum!

Man, those Hot Toys figures are going to look so good next to the Batpod and Tumbler! Are you going to get The Bat too? That thing is going to be HUGE!

Thanks Dark Knight! I'm not sure on the Bat yet. I'd love to have it but my fiancé might kill me! :panic: I wonder what it will cost?

Thanks Dark Knight! I'm not sure on the Bat yet. I'd love to have it but my fiancé might kill me! :panic: I wonder what it will cost?

Possibly your marriage...

I JOKE! I think it will be VERY expensive, so something a lot of people are going to have to really think about before pulling the trigger, especially if there is a NRD on it!

Possibly your marriage...

I JOKE! I think it will be VERY expensive, so something a lot of people are going to have to really think about before pulling the trigger, especially if there is a NRD on it!

:rotfl You're not kidding! I can't even imagine the shipping charges on that! I had a hard enough time convincing her on the Tumbler! But she does actually think Hot Toys are cool once she sees them. In fact she travels to HK occasionally for work and she's going to head to Toy Hunters for me on her next trip! I won't ask her to bring the Tumbler back though. :rotfl

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, BatBrain! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Hi there I'm from md/ dc too! We should all have a dc area meet someday! Love to talk statues and buy/ trade etc.

I'm new too :) and am in the DC area quite often to visit family and definitely second a GTG for talk and trade (and possibly show and tell).

Back