Display cases TDK/R specific

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Freaks!!

Sorry but I just realized I was ripping ppl off with my service and decided to dedicate my time to my family and my own needs instead. I will continue to use this thread to collect what options other freaks have found and also leave my pictures and dimensions for reference when deciding for your own case. please post your findings and I will update the OP

Update:
I wanted to thank everyone for their supporting messages here on board and in PMs
Due to some personal reason I am not likely to spend much time making any cases in the near future. I am however still planning to design and make a new case for my own use and show it off here. If the design works and there is truly interest in it I will get some local quotations and offer a group buy option instead where the supplier will need to provide the full service of manufacturing and packaging the the kit. Again my goal is to design something of highest achievable quality that ships flat and can be user assembled with no ugly joints while keeping the cost reasonable.
In the meantime I will also encourage anyone to post their solution in my thread with pictures, supplier info and price as I still believe that local is still likely the only affordable option. I will then maintain it in the first post for easy retrieval. In the end my goal is for everyone here to just get hold on an affordable and presentable option with my involvement being truly only the last option.

PS I didn't realize my PM box is almost 90% filled with case requests so again thanks for all your interest but I will now finally empty it completely and just use this thread to communicate instead.

Other options, maybe I don't have to make them afterall (price for Tumbler case):
UK:
https://www.sora-shop.com/
https://www.acrylicdisplaycases.co.uk/ (£250) Source
Canada:
https://canusplastics.com/ ($175) Source
US:

Last edited:
Re: Custom cases by Geil for TDK/R specific

Tumbler
shingle2.jpg

case4.jpg

Size: 34"x24"x14"

Last edited:

Batpod:
batpod1.jpg

Size:

Batpod w figure:
casebatpodh1.jpg

Size:26"x12"x14"

Last edited:

Bat:

31bat2.jpg

31bat1.jpg

Bat (W50" x D35" x H20") ~$1000
Rooftop Option ~$500
Batcave Landing Platform Option ~$2000

Yeah right HAHAHA but holding spot for '89 Batmobile as I am getting one as well

Last edited:

1/4 Actionfigure

Last edited:

I'm still VERY interested in a tumbler case.

EDIT: Orange County, CA 92705 (I can't read)

Last edited:

Yep,

I'm one of those that was on that list at some point!

I'm interested in a Tumbler case and a case for the Batpod w/figure.

Thanks!

(Zip 29212)

And BTW - are you still offering the "pavement" option?

Last edited:

I would love a case for the tumbler.

I'm down for cases for the Tumbler and Batpod (vehicles only). I'm a Toronto resident too. :hi5:

Last edited:

Give me a week or so to work out the new numbers and recreate the spreadsheet and also get the shipping cost. To give you an idea the Tumbler case without a base was $150 3yrs ago so I will slap on 20% to be safe and shipping was anywhere between 80-150 depending on whether you are on the east or west coast.

Last edited:

Hi, sorry if this was mentioned somewhere but I couldn't find the price for just the batpod case without the figure. Thanks!

great thing, i'd be in...

quebec, j5z1w2.

mail for ya jeff...

Batcouille, c'est tres chique comme nom :lol

ok you got me curious
Bat.... :horror :medic

Seb I thought you were Swedish? :D

Also more prices are coming but I just don't recall atm what I used to charge and working pom getting material and shipping quotes

Alrighty, thanks. I'll just check back once in a while to see if it's updated :).

When i get the Tumbler i will be hitting you up man , those cases are badass and a must have to protect our investments.

LOL Belgian!

Batcouilles is like Batballs :)))

Oooops

Yeah I googled that but couldn't get myself to actually type it .....
Batcouille rolls of the tongue so much better :eek: yikes .... cough... fur ball.....

Back