Angolz.com avengers pre-order.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecholzz

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey!

Has anyone ever heard of a website called Angolz.com? They currently have Nick Fury and Hawkeye available for pre-order and pretty low prices. FYI sideshow has both wait listed. Has anyone had previous experience with them? It looks a little to good to be true so I just wanted to check before jumping at the chance. Thanks!!

thecholzz:goodpost:

yeah I have the Hawkeye Angolz page bookmarked so I can preorder it once I have the cash. I really hope he doesn't get all preordered-out before I get the money:pray::pray::pray:

They are based in HK. I guess they are pretty legit since they have been around for a while now, though I have never bought anything from em.

I've ordered three figures from them no problem, money up front on PO which is a bummer, but otherwise they pack well and ship quickly once items are in stock. I don't think they themselves are a stocked store - they are a conduit for other smaller stores. I don't do money-up-front anymore, so it's been a year since I ordered from them.

I was thinking of getting 'The Amazing Spiderman' figure from Angolz, since SSC for some reason won't ship it outside of NA, EU & AUS (Why?), but decided to pre order at BBTS.

I remember using the promo code FB_ANGOLZPAGE_1010 (if I remember correctly) when I was placing my 'The Amazing Spiderman' order (which I didn't go through with), which gave a little discount to order, but I'm not sure if it's still valid. You could give it a try :D

Didn't Angolz have the original HT R&B Spiderman figure for $120-$130 at one time? Crazy.

I was thinking of getting 'The Amazing Spiderman' figure from Angolz, since SSC for some reason won't ship it outside of NA, EU & AUS (Why?), but decided to pre order at BBTS.

I remember using the promo code FB_ANGOLZPAGE_1010 (if I remember correctly) when I was placing my 'The Amazing Spiderman' order (which I didn't go through with), which gave a little discount to order, but I'm not sure if it's still valid. You could give it a try :D

Didn't Angolz have the original HT R&B Spiderman figure for $120-$130 at one time? Crazy.

Possibly to do with their arrangement with FedEx that they won't ship elsewhere. Angola used to be a lot cheaper than anyplace else, but the past few months any saving at all on the typical MSRP of a figure doesn't make the up-front payment worth it imo. Leonidas was $117 when everywhere else he was around $150. Those were the days.

I think I've purchased most of my HT figures from SSC, & only recall 2 HT figures, where shipping wasn't available to me. The black Spidey & Amazing Spidey. Why those figures? Feels so random.

A $117 Leon :eek: Why didn't I start collecting earlier :slap

Or, why did I start collecting at all :slap

I think I've purchased most of my HT figures from SSC, & only recall 2 HT figures, where shipping wasn't available to me. The black Spidey & Amazing Spidey. Why those figures? Feels so random.

How about the first Red/Blue Spidey?.... The common denominator is the licensing rights to both movies belongs to Sony.

I've ordered 2 figures from them on pre-order and both arrived safely.

I also at one point asked them to refund a 3rd pre-order and they did so without fuss despite being well out side Paypals 45 days.

I'd defnitely order from them again.

Be aware though that despite being in Hong Kong, they do seem to get their stock quite a bit later than other HK dealers so it can be frustrating when you start to see UK and US orders starting to be filled when you think all HK dealers should have already sent theres out. Just something to be aware of...

Why do they have a Pre order close date listed on the item page, but still allow you to pre order even though its past the date, for example for hawkeye its:
Pre-Order Close Date: 4/12/2012

Back